Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners Empty
PostSubject: Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners   Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 9:55

Moonlight sat around the camp bored. He wish he didn't have to wait for his ceremony. But it wasn't his choice it was Boneclans leaders choice it was his mother Meadows choice. He had hunted before dawn broke and he had even sorted through the herbs in the medicine cats den. After repairing the damage a storm had done around camp the warrior sized apprentice was bored and had nothing to do. Although it was late morning he had done everything he could to keep him busy. I hope Eagle wakes up so we can do some hunting together. Oh and I need to tell him I know his mate is from Shadowclan since he knows about my mate Salmonstripe in Riverclan. He thought and lashed his tail from side to side.

Last edited by Cloverpool on Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 10:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners   Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 10:22

Storm poked his head in the medicine den, seeing his son brought a purr. Clearing his throat he held out his injured paw, "Anytime to fix up your father?" He mewed jokingly.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners   Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 10:35

"Of course dad!" He purred and took a look. "You have a thorn. Stay stay still so I can pull it out." He purred and gently licked his fathers pad. He grasped the thorn with his teeth and pulled it out being as gentle as possible. He licked it again to clear the blood away and put some marigold and cobwebs on it. "That should do the trick." He purred and gave his father a lick on the ear.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners   Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 10:43

Storm purred and nuzzled his son, "Good thing you are a great healer! Thought I was gonna lose my whole paw!" He flicked his tail in amusement.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners   Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 10:51

Moonlight chuckled. "Thanks dad. I don't know what I'd do without you." He purred and nuzzled him back. "Did you know I'm going to have my ceremony on Thuesday or Thursday soon? Moms gonna have me be a full Medincine cat." He purred and wrapped his silver tipped tail around his silver paws.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners   Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 10:56

Storm curled his thick tail and his pale blue eyes widened, "Already! You really need to stop growing! What does Salmonstripe think?" He mewed curiously.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners   Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 12:17

Moonlighted sighed. "She thinks it's great but mom doesn't seem to like her because she's a clan cat. But mom was a clan cat once to! I just don't get it." He meowed bitterly shaking his head.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners   Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 12:47

Storm nudged his son, "It's alright, she's upset because she has her own personal grudge against the clans. In time, her thoughts will clear." He purred, although inside he wasn't sure he believed his own words.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners   Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners Empty

Back to top Go down

Right before the ceremony open to any Boneclanners
Page 1 of 1