Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are finally returning to a semblance of normal life; the floodwaters are gone at last, but the damages - physical and emotional - remain.
July's activity check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with your characters.
Greenleaf has come and at last the days are growing warmer and brighter.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:21 am

Falconstar jumped to the top of the Tallrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"

OoC: Please tell me your warrior names.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Female
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:43 am

OOC- Slateslash.

Slatepaw ran into the clearing and dropped his prey on the fresh kill pile. Grooming himself hastily, he settled into a spot at the front, waiting for Falconstar to speak.

My Babies:

Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Night

Night

Characters : [F]Firflower [D]Deerhawk [P]Poppypaw [E]Egretpaw; DEAD/ MISSING: Nightbird, Deernose, Rainspot, Ashcloud, Foxfang, Scorchbranch, Pebblelight, Fogheart, Pineeye, Darkflight, Stonepaw(PLOT), Cloudstone, Spiderfur
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2189
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice; TC Apprentice; WC Tier I Warrior; SkC Tier II Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Pebblelight purred from her place beside the fresh-kill pile, she was grinning in glee. Cedarpaw would become a warrior today! As both a warrior and a mother she glowed with pride for the younger tom.

"Smile, my boy. It's sunrise."
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Harefoot / Spottedleap / Dawnpaw
Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7266
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior / SkyClan Warrior / ThunderClan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 7:23 am

Lightfoot trotted into the clearing a short time after SLatepaw and dropped what he was carrying into the fresh-kill pile as well. Giving a friendly nod to Pebblelight, he found a nice spot under the Tallrock and watched closely.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony 14w3toj

Harefoot || Tom || Warrior of ThunderClan || #006633
Spottedleap || Tom || Warrior of SkyClan || Sienna
Dawnpaw || She-cat || Apprentice of ThunderClan || RosyBrown

Avatar: Peak that Splits the Clouds || Tom || Cave-Guard, Tribe of Endless Skies || OliveDrab

Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony V5bm7q
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inystar, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4639
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC~L, (D)SC~t1, (S)SkC~t1

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:09 pm

Cedarpaw was enjoying the sunny day with his brother in the shade of a bush when he heard Falconstar's call. This mist be it! The tall apprentice got up and walked towards the leader. "Wish me luck!" he purred back to his brother before sitting down.

"Good luck then!" Icestorm chuckled to Cedarpaw. He was so proud of him, and couldn't wait to hunt with him as a full warrior.

Ooc- Cedarfur

SkyClan Leader

Living - Deceased
Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Newsig10

Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony E6a7ht10
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 7:44 am

With everyone gathering around the Tallrock, as it always would be, Falconstar continued on. "Cedarpaw, Slatepaw, you both have proven yourselves worthy of the WindClan name. It is time for both of you to receive your warrior names. From now on, you will be called Cedarfur and Slateslash. Continue to serve your clan with pride. Tonight you will sit vigil, and in the morning you will join your fellow warriors."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inystar, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4639
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC~L, (D)SC~t1, (S)SkC~t1

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:23 am

Cedarpaw sat tall and proud, haising his tall head. His felt kindof weird that he was looking down at the top of some cat's heads but hoped he would still be a respected warrior.

Icestorm chanted his brothers name. "Cedarfur! Cedarfur!"

Smokepaw felt a sense of a pride that his father's brother was a warrior now. Soon, I'll be one too! He thought to himself and then chanted his uncle's name, then Slateslash's. "Cedarfur! Slateslash!"

SkyClan Leader

Living - Deceased
Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Newsig10

Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony E6a7ht10
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Characters : [F]Firflower [D]Deerhawk [P]Poppypaw [E]Egretpaw; DEAD/ MISSING: Nightbird, Deernose, Rainspot, Ashcloud, Foxfang, Scorchbranch, Pebblelight, Fogheart, Pineeye, Darkflight, Stonepaw(PLOT), Cloudstone, Spiderfur
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2189
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice; TC Apprentice; WC Tier I Warrior; SkC Tier II Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 9:31 am

Pebblelight stood and grinned at her son, eyes closed out of happiness. "Cedarfur! Slateslash!" she cheered. The older warrior nearly bounded towards the new warrior. "I'm so proud of you."

"Smile, my boy. It's sunrise."
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Harefoot / Spottedleap / Dawnpaw
Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7266
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior / SkyClan Warrior / ThunderClan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:59 pm

Lightfoot cheered along with the crowd, pride for Slateslash rising in his chest.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony 14w3toj

Harefoot || Tom || Warrior of ThunderClan || #006633
Spottedleap || Tom || Warrior of SkyClan || Sienna
Dawnpaw || She-cat || Apprentice of ThunderClan || RosyBrown

Avatar: Peak that Splits the Clouds || Tom || Cave-Guard, Tribe of Endless Skies || OliveDrab

Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony V5bm7q
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Female
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Slateslash purred, smiling modestly. "It's great to be a warrior, although your mentoring was awesome, Lightfoot!" the tom meowed toward his former mentor.

My Babies:

Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cedarpaw and Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: