Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You will be missed dearly~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

You will be missed dearly~ Empty
PostSubject: You will be missed dearly~   You will be missed dearly~ EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 19:41

Dewleaf walked heavily out of camp, something was wrong with her. She didn't know what it was but her stomach was killing her, Could It be the fish I ate last night? Surely not, but it did have a funny taste. Her steps became heavier as her breathing labored. Collapsing onto the soft dirt foam began to form at her mouth, she began violently thrashing around. Her sky blue eyes were wide in terror and fear as the seizure progressed. After what felt like an eternity of pain her silver tabby body finally stopped shaking and her once bright blue eyes began to glaze over.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: You will be missed dearly~   You will be missed dearly~ EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 3:32

OOC: OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IC: Salmonstripe had been on a patrol with her sons. She stopped walking when she saw Dewleaf laying there, seemingly dead. "Dewleaf," She cried, "DEWLEAF! Oh, no Dewleaf. What would RiverClan do without you?" She sobbed, burying her muzzle into her fur for the last time. "Creammist! Whitepaw! Troutpaw! Everyone! Dewleaf's dying..." She yowled, sobbing terribly hard.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: You will be missed dearly~   You will be missed dearly~ EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 5:15

Lightningpaw ran out and pressed her Mussel into Dewleaf's fur.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You will be missed dearly~   You will be missed dearly~ EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 5:36

Larchleap had been grooming herself in the sun when she heard the bone chilling wails from outside camp. The she-cat froze in terror that it was another ThunderClan attack, but when there were no battle wails, the she-cat left to see what was going on.

"Salmonstripe, what is i- No. No, no, no! Larchleap!" The golden tabby shrieked, shaking the dead warrior beneath her in hope she would awaken.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: You will be missed dearly~   You will be missed dearly~ EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 5:40

Salmonstripe looked at Larchleap. "I just found her laying here... I don't have the slightest idea of what happened!" She looked at the older warrior, sadness shadowing her voice. 

OOC: Too short.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: You will be missed dearly~   You will be missed dearly~ EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 5:59

Whitepaw caught up to his mother and gasped, How could my aunt be dead? Shakily he stepped forward and sniffed her cold tabby fur, the strong scent of death filled his nostrils.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You will be missed dearly~   You will be missed dearly~ Empty

Back to top Go down

You will be missed dearly~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum