Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just something to do

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Just something to do Empty
PostSubject: Just something to do   Just something to do EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:35 am

Moonlight padded over to the gorse wall with some twigs,moss and everything else he needed to patch the wall. After he patched the wall went out to hunt along the moors. He padded over to the grassy hills. He spotted a rabbit and chased after it after he caught it he stopped to catch his breath. He spent the rest of the day hunting. By the time he started to head back to camp he had five rabbits a thrush a quail and a vole. Sighing he padded into the camp with his large load. He expected his family to be worried about him since he left camp without telling anyone and for also leaving for the whole day after he patched up the gorse wall. He dumped his prey into a small pile next to him and checked the gorse wall again. After her was done he brought his catch over to the pile of prey but it was empty since everyone else had eaten already. He dropped his prey on the ususal spot. He looked at what he had caught.Wow five rabbits, a thrush, a quail, and a vole that's the most I've caught ever! He thought happily but he wasn't done yet and saw a mouse close to the camps entrance and he caught it. Sighing he padded over to his favorite spot with the mouse and payed down to eat it.
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Just something to do   Just something to do EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:56 am

She could see the pride radiating off of the despicable rouge. There was so much pride, it was almost tangible. With a sneer, Monsoon watched the cat drop the prey into the empty pile and catch a mouse, then settle down to eat. "Heh, you think that's a lot, huh?" The she-cat mocked as she stood up and stretched. "You haven't seen nothing, kid. In the forest clans, even apprentices catch five times that amount and there wasn't even a speck of dust left in the pile when they come back from hunting." She snorted and continued. "In leaf-bare, we caught zero times the amount you caught today and there wasn't even snow in the fresh kill pile, that's how starving we were." She snatched up a vole, not used to the taste of rabbits because in Thunderclan there hadn't been any, really.

The older cat padded over and sat down near Moonlight, chomping down on her food.

Just something to do Image13

Just something to do Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just something to do   Just something to do EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:03 am

Moonlight wrinkled his nose at the former clan cats scent but continued eat and didn't say a word.

OOC:shortness

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Just something to do   Just something to do EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:25 am

Monsoon chuckled and mumbled "What a loser," under her breath. "But anyway, the clan cats in the wild turned out to be a bust, so I came here. Well, I actually murdered two cats and didn't want to be caught so I came here...but they were a bust, too." She licked the vole's blood from her lips and took another bite. "My mother became a kit-hogging lunatic and died, and my father...well, my father is suffering from depression. My best friend, who is also my uncle left after he got forced to leave his mate and..." she realized she was getting too self-absorbed, so changed the subject. "...and did you know that your mom used to be a clan cat in the forest?" Monsoon asked with a ghastly sort of grim smile creeping up her face. "She actually came from the same clan as me!"

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just something to do   Just something to do EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:40 am

Moonlight listened respectfully. He nodded. "I did in fact know that my mother was from Thunderclan. And I also know that her heritage can be traced to Thunderclan and Skyclan. And why did your uncle have to leave his mate?" He meowed curiously when she had said that.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Just something to do   Just something to do EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:04 am

"None of your filthy half-blood business," Monsoon spat, barely holding her claws in. She took a vicious bite from her vole and chewed ferociously before calming down and mumbling, "his mate was a medicine cat." She didn't expect him to know that medicine cats couldn't have mates, but she didn't care if he did or not.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Just something to do   Just something to do EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:23 am

Storm twitched his ears as he heard the tone Monsoon used with his son he padded over and cuffed her ears gently, "Take it easy with him, he did great catching all that prey" He mewed stiffly as he sat on the other side of his son and began washing his jet-black paws.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Just something to do   Just something to do EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Eagle and Flames padded out of their dens to hear more of the story. "What cats did you murder? Did you murder any with friends?" Eagle begged, wanting to desperately know more about the interesting story.

OOC: I KNOW ONE A THE MURDERS! Salmonpaw and Stormstrike!

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Just something to do   Just something to do EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Storm hushed his son and gave him an affectionate nuzzle, murmuring in his ear. "Let's let her tell what she wants to"

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just something to do   Just something to do Empty

Back to top Go down

Just something to do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum