Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC] Empty
PostSubject: WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]   WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 14:07

It was just another day as Nightfoot calmly climbed onto some of the scarred branches of the massive oak that had fallen long ago. It was a great place to just absorb the sunlight and for a little bit, it felt good to get out of camp. She'd been cooped up for so long because of all sorts of different things, but now she was out and about and it felt nice... until she heard footsteps coming towards her.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]   WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 14:11

The yellow tabby stopped in his tracks. He gasped. He was frightened, and boy, was he frightened! Goldenpaw unsheathed his claws, and bristled. Who are you? What Clan are you from? Were questions that fluttered through the apprentice's head.

OOC: Shortness+I hope it's ok that I posted here..

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]   WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 14:35

OOC: yeah cx plus, I posted Mouse's assessment <3

Jumping up to her feet suddenly, tensing up ready for a fight, Nightfoot stopped and relaxed again when she saw exactly who it was. It was just a Thunderclan apprentice... he seemed new too. Lying back down in her place, she moved to where she could still see Goldenpaw from where she was perched, her tail lashing back and forth in a sort of annoyance. "You look a little scared, there, Thunderclan cat," Nightfoot said.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]   WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 14:43

"I-I'm not scared... I'm just... surprised to see anyone here..." It wasn't exactly a lie, but it wasn't fully true, either. He snarled, crouching down nervously. Goldenpaw twitched his tail, his fur bristling as much as it could.

OOC: Thanks! Shortness

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]   WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 14:54

The warrior narrowed her eyes. "Surprised to see anyone at the border?" It sounded pretty dumb to her, but whatever. Actually, she felt like she could have a bit of fun with this. "Such a mouse-brain..." she muttered. "Say, how long have you been an apprentice anyway? You look like you just climbed out of the nursery."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]   WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 15:19

Minnowpaw padded after her brother and stopped when she saw another cat. Her fur biristled. "Whose this Goldenpaw?" The gray silver stripped apprentice hissed to her brother.

Summitwind padded after his cousins his fiery orangish-yellow pelt stood out with the Browns and greens of the forest. His blue eyes were full of happiness that he had two kits now.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]   WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 16:35

He hissed, "You idiot! I haven't been in the nursery since my brother died." He coughed. He snorted, baring his pearl white teeth. "What was that, you said? Mouse-brain? Who's calling anyone a mouse-brain?"

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]   WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC] EmptyTue 1 Sep 2015 - 19:24

When two more cats appeared, Nightfoot paused for a moment before sitting up and looking down at them. Thankfully, it was only another apprentice and one warrior. That wasn't too bad. She'd fought off worse when she lived in twolegplace. This was nothing. "I'm calling you a mouse-brain for trying to pick on someone like me," she huffed. "Go mind your own business with your little friends somewhere else. Leave me be..."
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]   WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC] EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 6:58

"I'm not trying to pick on you..." 

OOC: Shortness

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]   WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC] EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 9:05

Maplecloud had been padding along, on a walk, pretty much the only thing he could do nowadays.  Voices at the border caught his attention, as well as the smell of Thunderclan cats. The flame-scarred tom slunk over and eyed the three cats on the other side, as well as his clanmate. "What..." he coughed. "...Who are these cats." He couldn't tell if these cats were familiar, but two short and one normal one told him they were a warrior and a pair of apprentices. The warrior thrned his head to Nightfoot, the only cat he could see clearly.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]   WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC] EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 16:10

OOC:don't forget about Summitwind he's a warrior to!

IC:Summitwind eyed the new tom but said nothing keeping his tounge.

Minnowpaw decided to introduce herself out of respect and good manners. "Hi in Minnowpaw,this is my brother Goldenpaw,my cousin Summitwind, and Oliveheart. She purred as her friendly nature kicked in.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]   WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC] Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S GOING ON [open to TC and SkC]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: