Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

EVERYONE READ. If you don't, dire concequences will occur. CLICK HERE, NOW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tart/Corpse

Female
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3943

PostEVERYONE READ. If you don't, dire concequences will occur. CLICK HERE, NOW

Look, I keep catching Spammers and Swearing, and being mean and hurtful to others-even after I posted some rules again. I was semi-put up to this by Feather, but this is 99% me!!! Seriously, listen to the rules and follow them or I will report you.
Gray and Mist are gone, so it's my turn to step in. You BETTER start listening, Because there WILL be concequences!! I am not afraid to kick someone from the cbox, or report them, or ban them from posting somewhere-probably the Random Topics. I can yell, and I have a voice. Apparently, it hasn't been heard clearly enough. HEAR ME ROAR!!!
My patience is about gone on this matter, and a few others that I sincerely hope will improve. I guess my last rules update was too nice, but Ms. Nice-Girl just left town!

Frostpaw, WindClan Apprentice.
Spoiler:

Sleekkit, RiverClan Kit.
Spoiler:

Oakkit, ThunderClan Kit. TO BE BORN
Spoiler:

Specklekit, SkyClan Kit. TO BE BORN
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EVERYONE READ. If you don't, dire concequences will occur. CLICK HERE, NOW :: Comments

Posts like: "Blossompaw seemed sad" and Blossompaw stared at the ground in horror" when the 4 reos were talking at the gathering.
Total support from me.
I didn't want to sound 100% mean, but I'm getting really sick of people not following the rules.
*cough* report blossom *cough*
Yeah...
I'm letting her off with a warning since she's trying to not spam.
Though, I can think of a person who I'd like to scream at right now, but my nice side is telling me to give 1 warning to him... *growl*
rain...it doesn't mean thati do it on porpose *sniffle* man everyone is getting mad at me now
i want to go where ms. nice girl went! dont scream at me moon!!!
Sorry... I was a bit harsh on Jolt earlier, but he was being racist towards me and Leopard. I just got really PO'd....
Yeah.
Blossompaw, don't sniffle. It doesn't make you look innocent.
please
Post on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:19 am by Moose~Coldglance
I think blossempaw can chance I even spammed but I didn't mean to I just wanted to play in the nursery but nobody came so it is a spam now please moonmist forgive me and blossem and another chance :|
Wow...

Erm...Every confession on here (so far) forgiven ^^ You all had good reasons, like Joly getting on Swifty's nerves.
OMFG Jolt. ><
One word....RACIST.
im with you all the way moonm. and i dont swear in real life or on the computer so yea.
umm, a little late but.

IM SORRY! when gray was on recently he scared the shitaki mushrooms out of me with a PM, just asking if i was mean to blossom. BUT I LOVE THIS SITE WITH ALL MY COKE STEALING HEART! oops. :P and jolt really isnt that racist. h ejust LOVES watching leo blow up on ppl.

EVERYONE READ. If you don't, dire concequences will occur. CLICK HERE, NOW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: