Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a day with my Mate [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Just a day with my Mate [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Just a day with my Mate [closed]   Just a day with my Mate [closed] EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 17:45

The gray tabby ran silently through the bushes, prickly and silky, she ran. Without stopping. She skidded to a stop when she reached the churning waves, and all the dust and filthy dirt turned into weird fog, dirtying her soft fur. The she-cat sighed, leaping into the ice cold freezing water.

The queen grunted, stepping onto the shore. The sandy material clinged to her paws, making her have to wash them off yet again.

The tabby shook the cold water droplets off her wet pelt, making her shiver. Memories of when she was an apprentice flew though her mind, of Creammist- at the time Creampaw- licking her short tabby fur the wrong way to keep her warm.

Now, the RiverClan warrior stood there, freezing and helpless.

Her fur was damp. She licked her messy pelt to clean the extra dirt and grime out. She just had to look good for her mate.

A rouge he may be, I love him. After all, my parents were rouges too. I have nothing against him. I love him..

Salmonstripe purred.

"Moonlight! Come here please."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Just a day with my Mate [closed]   Just a day with my Mate [closed] EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 19:30

Moonlight emerged from the shadows and purred.

OOC:shortness

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Just a day with my Mate [closed]   Just a day with my Mate [closed] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 7:59

"Well, hello, Moon." She mewed, "You're looking well today." She rubbed gently against his warm flank, then licked between his ears.

The tabby loved him. He was her mate; no matter what Meadow said. She loved him, and no one could change that.

"How are you? How's your family?"

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just a day with my Mate [closed]   Just a day with my Mate [closed] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 8:14

Moonlight purred and gave Salmonstripe slick on the cheek. "Your looking even more beautiful today as well. And I'm fine, so is my family. How are you today?" He purred and sat next to her and twined his tail wither her. Oh the magnificence of having a mate! He smoothed down a tuft of her fur that had managed to stand up even though she looked as though she had spent time to groom herself nobody was perfect even he had groomed himself wanting to look his best for his mate when he saw her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Just a day with my Mate [closed]   Just a day with my Mate [closed] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 8:22

Salmonstripe replied, with laughs and chuckles from Moonlight's licking, "I'm well. My kits are fighting as usual... Whitepaw and Troutpaw just don't respect their younger siblings. It's just annoying because I have to have Dewleaf come in and try to separate them." She sighed, then brightened up when she remembered she was with Moon.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just a day with my Mate [closed]   Just a day with my Mate [closed] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 8:57

Moonlight chuckled. "Well I guess they just don't understand that a mother can have more than one litter." He meowed and gently rasped his touge between her ears a couple of times.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Just a day with my Mate [closed]   Just a day with my Mate [closed] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 9:18

I guess so... "I guess so. But, they should give their mother a break every once in a while!" She replied. She enjoyed having company for once, and not with her annoying sons and her recent litter.

OOC: Shortness

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a day with my Mate [closed]   Just a day with my Mate [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a day with my Mate [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: