Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) Empty
PostSubject: I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)   I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:49 am

Turtlepelt sat down under the shade of a tree, a cool breeze wafting the scent of prey towards her. It was tempting to go chase a mouse, but she had other things in mind. She needed to talk to her crush best friend Stop thinking about him in that way! she scolded herself, futilely. He already has a mate! Well, had... Speaking of his mate, where was Silkcloud?
"I'm waiting, Flamestripe..." she purred quietly.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)   I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:04 am

The glimmery white she-cat appeared next to her friend, "Well, hello, Turtlepelt. What brings you here?" Silkcloud smiled, and purred. Flamestripe? What about him? She pondered about her living mate, that handsome tom that loved her so much.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)   I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:09 am

"I put in a request to meet Flamestripe in his dreams," Turtlepelt explained. She felt just a pang of envy when she remembered Silkcloud was his mate. "I'm waiting here for him. He was my best friend."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)   I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:20 am

"I haven't seen him in moons. I miss him dearly. And my kits, too... I would love to go back. How was he after I left?" She questioned, memories flooding her mind, letting tears well in her eyes. A moment later she was in tears; Silkcloud was crying. I want to see Flamestripe with Rookpaw and Snowkit. I need some comfort... 

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)   I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:23 am

"He was crushed, but he managed to get on with his life. He was still the strong warrior that... you loved. that I think all the other deaths in ThunderClan took him over the edge. What he really needs is to see... you again." Turtlepelt barely managed not turning the "you"s into an "us" or a "we". Silkcloud was hurt enough without her implying that she meant a lot to Flamestripe. She probably was nothing more than a friend to him, she reminded herself guiltily.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)   I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:04 am

Flamestripe curled up in his nest in the warriors den, his tail wrapped around his nose....

He blinked open his eyes, and gasped in surprise and delight at what he saw. "Silkcloud!" he yowled happily, bounding over to his dead mate. He pressed against her semitransparent side. He opened his mouth to breathe in her wonderful scent, but only smelled stars. He looked over Silkcloud's shoulder and saw Turtlepelt.

His gut gave an odd jolt when he looked at her. "Turtlepelt!" he purred. "ThunderClan misses you so much.... It's fresh on our minds. And Silkcloud..." he murmured, looking at his mate, "Everyone feels raw grief...." Flamestripe licked Silkcloud again, and then padded away to look at both of his dead Clanmates.

My mate.... My best friend.... But was Turtlepelt only his best friend? It doesn't matter. She's here in front of me, and the past is in the past. "Silkcloud... Rookpaw and Snowkit miss you so much.... And Turtlepelt...." He cast a grief-stricken look at his best friend, and then turned his gaze to his dead mate. He didn't know what to think.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)   I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:09 am

Silkcloud smiled. She felt like she was to explode with happiness. "Flamestripe! I've missed you so much.." She cried happily, "Rookpaw and Snowkit miss me? Tell them I love them and miss them too."

She backed away, allowing her living mate to see and talk to Turtlepelt.

"Why does anyone feel grief for me? It's great here! Nothing can hurt me anymore! I miss everyone alot, but... I'm happy here too. Please don't take this the wrong way; I loved being alive, but... It's nice here too. I wish you could visit me more often."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)   I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:15 am

Flamestripe purred at his dead mate, then turned his gaze to Turtlepelt. "I'm so sorry..." he murmured. "I'm so sorry I didn't notice you earlier..." He stared, ashamed, at the ground.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)   I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:07 am

Turtlepelt purred as her friend and his mate talked. Just seeing Flamestripe again was great. "It's fine, Flamestripe. There's nothing we can do about it. You were there, for at least some of the time, and that was enough for me." Should I? Well, nothing bad can possibly happen. Now is the best time. "Since this may be my last chance, I'm just going to confess right now that I loved you, Flamestripe. I still do. But I know your heart belongs to Silkcloud, and I've always been at peace with that. You were my best friend, and that's all that matters." The tortoiseshell she-cat sat back on her haunches and looked at Flamestripe anxiously. What would he think?

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)   I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:54 am

Silkcloud narrowed her eyes at her friend, looking almost aggressively to her friend. "T-that's so sweet, Turtlepelt. I just want you to know, you are like a sister to me." She meowed, licking her friend happily. Tears welled in her eyes, but not because of some random reason that couldn't be discovered; or because she just met Santa; because what Turtlepelt just said to her mate was simply beautiful to her.

OOC: RANDOMMMM + SHORT + Can I rp Goldenpaw here?

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)   I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:03 am

Flamestripe felt like he'd been hit with a truck when Turtlepelt said those words. He cast a guilty glance at Silkcloud, feeling a bit anxious. I want to tell Turtlepelt I loved her too, but.... I can't in front of Silkcloud. So he mewed, "Thank you Turtlepelt. You were definitely my... best friend as well...." He hated saying "best friend" instead of what he really thought about her, so he gave her a look full of meaning, hoping she would understand. Then he decided he hated Silkcloud and killed her - even though she couldn't die in StarClan.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)   I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:38 am

Turtlepelt endured Silkcloud’s teariness, and waited for Flamestripe’s response. When it came, her heart nearly broke. Then she caught his glimpse and, with StarClan-y powers, saw what he was trying to say. She nodded, fighting to keep the tears from escaping, and closed her sparkling green eyes. She touched Flamestripe’s ginger tabby tail with her own tortoiseshell one, and knew there was nothing more to say. He would wake up any minute now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)   I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm so sorry.... (Blaze, Toy Roblox, me)
Page 1 of 1