Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Kits of River (closed for Blaze)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Kits of River (closed for Blaze) Empty
PostSubject: The Kits of River (closed for Blaze)   The Kits of River (closed for Blaze) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:11 am

Cloverpool waited in Thunderclan territory for Flamestripe. He had asked her to other day to meet him here he had something hing to tell her. The tortoiseshell she cat waited in a small clearing for her cousin. When she heard paw steps she turned towards them and sat down curling her tail around her paws. "Hello Flamestripe I'm here now what was it you wanted to tell me?" She meowed and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: The Kits of River (closed for Blaze)   The Kits of River (closed for Blaze) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:31 pm

Flamestripe stopped in front of Cloverpool. Did I make the right decision? Should I actually tell her?

Well, it's done now, he told himself dryly. I have to get through with it.

Out loud, he mewed, "Hello Cloverpool. I asked you to come here because I think you should know something about Firekit and Pebblekit...." He sat down and curled his orange tabby-striped tail neatly over his paws. He licked his paw and drew it slowly over his ear, playing for time. How can I explain?

Giving himself a shake, he cleared his throat and began. "The day I found Firekit and Pebblekit, they were completely alone. They weren't stranded in the middle of ThunderClan territory like I explained before; instead, they were... they were given to me by a cat I hate."

Flamestripe paused, bracing himself. "Before I tell you who that cat is, Cloverpool, I need you to know and understand something." He leaned closer to her, his eyes showing a hint of plead. "I am completely and undoubtedly loyal to ThunderClan. I will never betray my Clan, no matter what you think when I tell you the truth." Lowering his voice to no more than a breath, he continued, "The cat that gave me Firekit and Pebblekit was Specklestream. Do you remember that cat? She's a... a RiverClan warrior, whom I know all to well. Specklestream is the cat I played with, however foolishly, when she and I were apprentices. I met her in secret, surely you remember, until Specklestream and another RiverClan warrior spotted us. Specklestream took me back to ThunderClan camp and told Duskfall, who sentenced me to kit-ship again. I am telling you this for the second time, Cloverpool: I hate Specklestream as much as I hate all RiverClan cats. She and I betrayed each other and our Clans. I can hardly believe I accepted her kits myself, but she seemed so helpless and desperate. I'm ashamed to admit that Firekit resembles me.... But please, Cloverpool, understand that I am completely loyal to ThunderClan. I am so shameful to want to keep this secret from ThunderClan, but.... If I tell Spottedstar, she will definitely announce to the Clan that I am a traitor, and I'm not. Cloverpool, please promise me you won't tell any living soul, especially Spottedstar or Pebblekit and Firekit.

I just thought you might want to know the true origins of your adopted kits.... Please don't hold their true blood line against them, because I know they love you, Sunpelt, Petalkit, and the rest of ThunderClan as much as you and I do."

Now that this secret had been disclosed, Flamestripe felt as though a very large weight had been lifted from his heart that had felt uncomfortably heavy, making him feel depressed and unhappy recently. Now that Cloverpool knew, Flamestripe couldn't possibly feel sad and separated from ThunderClan... could he?

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Kits of River (closed for Blaze)   The Kits of River (closed for Blaze) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Cloverpool took the news in with wide eyes. "Of course. Don't worry nobody has to know Flamestripe." She purred and gave him a comforting lick on the head. She knew that Firekit resembled Flamestripe but she thought that was just a coincidence. Now she knew but that didn't take away her love for Flamestripe or the kits.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kits of River (closed for Blaze)   The Kits of River (closed for Blaze) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kits of River (closed for Blaze)
Page 1 of 1