Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night Empty
PostSubject: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 21:23

Moonlight was lost. He had wandered away from Boneclans camp to get away from his feuding parents. At least there's a river I can drink from. He meowed sadly as he trudged on. He slowly bent down to take a drink. When he was done he sat by a clump of reeds sad and bored. He heard paw steps and a new scent that smelled of fish. Somehow it was comforting and he could feel a motherly aura from where he was sitting. His ears flicked towards the sound and the scent.
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 0:05

OOC- Sorry, I will delete this post later but when you say Toy and Dew, does that mean Salmonstripe's family? Cause I am part of it... sorry, just wondering.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night VHQrlk5
The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night 1QYZaRo

The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night Molex311
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 0:14

OOC:yes I meant just Toy and Dew because Storm one of Dews characters is Moonlight father and Salmonstripe and Moonlight are going to become mates.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 6:27

OOC: Hello! Ahem! Question: Can we have this take place before the birth topic?

IC: The tabby growled painfully as she trotted slowly through the tall reeds, and it was easy to spot her presence; smell. She smelled of milk, and she could smell herself. Salmonstripe weakly pulled some reeds apart to get greeted with the river.

The thirsty queen happily limped to the river, not noticing anyone else.

Smelling a rouge, she turned, and found a handsome one!

"Hello, there! I'm Salmonstripe, what's your name?"

OOC2: Long post with boring paragraphs... No

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 8:15

OOC: Can Meadow, like... join?

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 8:20

OOC: Sure...? But, remember: Moon and Salmon will become mates no matter what, just in case you make Meadow disapprove.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 8:35

OOC: Fine.... But can Moonlight stay in BoneClan? Please?

IC:

Meadow followed the scent of her son, unease crawling in her pelt. Then she spotted him at the pond, and then she saw another rogue..... Or was it a rogue? She looked like a Clan cat, though, with scars covering her. Meadow let out a snort of distaste, surprising even herself. I used to be a Clan cat! Now I hate them!

"Moon, get away from there," she murmured quietly, watching Salmonstripe from the corner of her eye. "She hasn't seen you yet. Get away."

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 8:47

OOC: He is staying in BoneClan, but if it's ok with her kit's rpers, maybe she can give one to him.

IC: Hearing a whisper, Salmonstripe flicked her ear. Is someone else there? Oh no! Is it another rouge? NO! Go away!! She pondered, growling and baring her sharp teeth.

"You there! Who are you!"
She called, spotting the cream she-cat. Though, letting her friendly instincts kick in, she mewed, "I'm Salmonstripe! What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 8:51

Meadow jerked her head up, snarling. I must protect Moon! She took a threatening step forward, claws sinking into the soft ground. She kicked up mud, splashing her hind legs with dirt. That's all the better if I can scare this stupid RiverClan cat. Then she saw who it was, and remembered seeing her at her first Gathering when she was Meadowpaw.

"Salmonpaw! Or are you a warrior now?" Meadow tried to let a bit of friendliness into her voice, but all of her protective instincts were screaming at her to grab the Clan cat's throat.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 10:21

OOC:Moon is staying in Boneclan and its fine if Salmonstripe gives him on the of the kits

IC:Moonlight sighed when his mother came over. "Hello I'm Moonlight but you can call me Moon if you'd like." he purred to the beautiful tabby she cat. Salmonstripe? She must be a clan cat then. He flicked his silver tiped tail and his light green eye and his pale ice blue eye glowed with warmness. He felt strange when he looked at this she cat did he like her? No these feelings were stronger than liking a cat he was in love. Love at first sight what a strange beautiful thing.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 11:01

Salmonstripe replied, "Meadowpaw! What happened to you? Is that your kit? What's his name? And, I did become a warrior, thank you! I'm Salmonstripe." She looked at her smiling gently. "I have kits too. Whitepaw and Troutpaw."

Turning her soft gaze towards Moon, she purred, "Nice to meet you, Moon!"

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 12:35

Moonlight smiled. He didn't particularly like the name Moon but when Salmonstripe said it, it played with his heart strings. This she cat was so friendly it was hard not to like her. He studied her. She was pregnant with a second litter he noticed. His heart died a little just thinking that this she cat had another mate. Keeping a happy face on if she were to look to closely in his eyes she would see his sadness. And he didn't need that. There was already a small hole in his heart caused by his father it grew a little bigger when he had that thought of Salmonstripe with another tom. But what he didn't realize was that her mate had left her leaving her alone and with a second litter of kits.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 12:43

Meadow let the last bristling fur lie flat. "Hello, Salmonstripe. Congratulations on becoming a warrior. Whitepaw and Troutpaw are certainly lucky to have you as a mother. But please don't call me by my Clan name; my new name is Meadow." She cast a warning sideways glance at Moonlight. Don't get too close to this she-warrior! she wanted to tell him.

Instead, she mewed coolly, "Come, Moon. I'm sure Orbit is wondering where you are, and I was going to assign you to a patrol that includes the following of Orbit and Burn."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 13:34

Moonlight dipped his head. "Yes mother." He meowed and when she turned to leave he padded close to Salmonstripe and whispered. "Ill see you later Salmonstripe." He purred and padded after his mother glancing back he smiled at the she cat and followed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 17:17

"Sorry, Meadow! I hope you're living happily with the rouges. See you soon! Goodbye, Meadow and Moon!" She called after them as they started to walk away. I wonder why she became a rouge. Hm. Well, I hope to see Moon! That little cutie kit...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night   The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moon lights the Slamons stripes in the night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next