Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] Empty
PostSubject: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 0:40

Cindershade thought it was best for another patrol. The she-cat checked in the apprentices' and warriors' dens and informed them of this hunting patrol, asking for anyone willing to join. The fresh-kill pile was decreasing too much lately, so a hunting patrol had to take place. Cindershade waited at the entrance of the camp for the cats to gather. This will be a good patrol! The fresh-kill pile will surely replenish well.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 4:26

Mousepaw leaped out of her den, the same old one. Nothing new. But, when am I going to become a warrior? I remember me and Cindershade playing when we were kits! I think I may even be older than her!! The blind apprentice trotted over to Cindershade. "I'll join..."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 18:36

Marigoldpaw leapt out and joined.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 0:57

Cindershade felt glad to see Mousepaw and Marigoldpaw. "Hello, Mousepaw and Marigoldpaw! Has everything been good lately?" the she-cat asked the two apprentices. Waiting a bit longer for anyone else to join, Cindershade hoped for a bigger patrol. Maybe one or two more cats... No matter. We'll have to continue. "Well, I think it's time we go now. Come along, you two," she mewed as she padded out of camp.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 4:05

OOC: I just remembered that Cindershade is almost the same age as Mousepaw and she's not a warrior. Ughhhhhh..

IC: The brown she-cat nodded, flicking her tail that she was coming.

Trotting after her friend, she answered her question, "Nothing much. I wonder when I'm going to have my warrior ceremony? We're the same age, remember, Cindershade?" Mousepaw smiled embarrassed.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 5:00

Marigioldpaw followed, sniffing the air for prey.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 1:51

OOC: When did you create Mousepaw? I've looked through the character creations, but I don't see it O.o

IC: "Yes, I remember when the both of us were only kits! Maybe Thrushstar would make up his mind soon?" Cindershade expected the two to follow, as she padded through the marshy territory. "Because this isn't a border patrol, I'd say we should go straight to hunting!" Sniffing for prey, like what Marigoldpaw was doing, Cindershade scented the familiar, fresh smell of lizard. "Mousepaw, Marigoldpaw, what do you two smell? I smell a lizard not too far from here!"

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 3:32

OOC: If you go into my profile (click on my name, in this case Toy Roblox) and there's a part that says, "Find all topics created by, 'Toy Roblox'." Do that and scroll through. Check all of the cat creation things I've created. You should find her there.

Ic: "I hope so, too. It's getting annoying because now I feel... Mistreated, and everyone treats me like an apprentice when I'm a full grown cat. I may be blind, but I can do anything as well as any cat." She decided partly firm, but she didn't mean to be, "Ahem. Sorry if I sounded rude.. Also, I smell frogs. And starlings." 

OOC: Lol, I don't know SC's usual prey XD

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 15:18

Marigoldpaw sniffed. " Frogs! Yum.. my favorite!"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 13:55

OOC: Both Marigold and Mouse would be warriors already if you two responded to my posts in your border patrol topics cx Since this is their second patrol, I'll go ahead and make the assessment (it will be a joint assessment to make things a bit easier since both of you post fairly often) and get the warrior ceremonies done <3 Just try to finish this patrol please
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 13:58

Ooc: thanks, shadow. Ill post more often.

Marigoldpaw sniffed again, this time smelling a thrush. She dropped in a crouch and pounced on the little bird.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 13:58

OOC: Ok.

IC: "I like frogs, too. I prefer mice or squirrels, though," Mousepaw meowed, "Well, it's getting late... Do you think we should head back now?"

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 14:00

Marigoldpaw shrugged as she buried her prey. " we should try to catch a bit more, first."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]   The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The hunt is on! [Hunting Patrol - Open]
Page 1 of 1