Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Pebble amongst Thunder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

A Pebble amongst Thunder Empty
PostSubject: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015 - 21:29

Pebblekit padded out of the nursery. He was bored and his mother Cloverpool had let him outside since his brother Firekit and his sister Petalkit were still sleeping he decided to explore. After he explored he became extremely bored again. Padding over to sit in the sun by the nursery he boredly sat looking around at camp. His ear flicked towards a sound and he saw a cat coming over. It was his older sister Minnowpaw.

Minnowpaw padded over to her younger adopted brother. He didn't know that but he thought that Cloverpool was his mother. His mother was a rouge or so her uncle Flamestripe says since he was the one who found him. He smelled of mud and peat and if the river where Flamestripe had found him. Sitting down next to Pebblekit she smiled at him. "Hey Pebblekit! How's it going?" she purred and flicked him gently with her tail.

Pebblekit purred as the silver striped apprentice came over and asked how he was. "Hi Minnowpaw. Im good thanks for asking. Im just bored out of my mind." he laughed as her Amber eyes seemed to smile at him. He liked his older brother and sisters as well as his brother who he was born to Cloverpool. His mother treated him like she had all her kits motherly she didn't treat them differently at all. There were times when she's get a faraway look in her eyes but he didn't know why his father Sunpelt did to almost as if they had lost someone close to him. Even Petalkit and Minnowpaw and Goldenpaw looked sad as if someone had just disappeared.

Summitwind padded over to his younger cousins. "Hey guys what's up?" He purred then laughed as Pebblekit told him he was bored out of his mind until they came over.

Cloverpool watched her adopted son from the nursery entrance purring she went back inside to her nest with Petalkit and Firekit. She got that faraway look in her eyes whenever she thought about Mothkit her beautiful black and orange calico daughter and Blazingkit her beautiful white and ginger splotched son. She and Sunpelt had lost the two kits in her last kitting. When Petalkit, Firekit and Pebblekit are all weaned she'll be able to have more kits. But Cloverpool was afraid to have more kits for fear they would end up atillborn as well. But she doubted that they would die in her next litter. But for now she would just raise the ones she had. She was glad she took in Petakit,Firekit,and Pebblekit.
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 5:44

Frozenflame watched from a distance. He loved watching families gather together; it reminded him of when everyone in his family was still alive. The tom closed his eyes and pictured Blazingheart standing next to him. He could still remember the dead tom's rippling muscles, blazing tabby fur, amber eyes, and huge smile. Frozenflame took a deep breath, trying to breathe in his scent one last time. He remembered how Blazingheart always smelled of oak trees and roses. When he opened his eyes, he half expected his father to be there, but he wasn't. The grey and ginger cat decided to go over and join the fun. "Hello, Summitwind, Minnowpaw, and and Pebblekit," the tom purred, his deep voice like his father's rumbling his throat. The tom spotted Cloverpool watching and gave her a small smile and a nod.

A Pebble amongst Thunder Image13

A Pebble amongst Thunder Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 6:49

Pebblekit smiled again when another tom came over. He studied his pelt it look like frozen flames maybe that was his name. "Hello Frozenflame." He meowed.

Minnowpaws ears perked up as a warrior known as Frozenflame. "Hi Frozenflame. How are you today?" She purred.

Summitwind purred and turned to Frozenflame. "Hey Frozenflame how's it going?" He meowed and flicked his cousins with his tail then curled it around his paws.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:11

Sunpelt trotted out of the warriors den, sensing Flamestripe right behind him. He had intended to go to the fresh-kill pile to get something to eat, but then he noticed his nephew Summitwind, his daughter Minnowpaw, his adopted son Pebblekit, his mate Cloverpool, his adopted daughter Petalkit, his other adopted son Firekit, and his cousin Frozenflame.

"Hello!" he called out to them cheerfully. He padded over to Frozenflame and sat beside him, flicking his older cousin on the ear with his tail while purring at Pebblekit, Minnowkit, and Summitwind. The yellow tabby waved a welcoming tail at Cloverpool, Petalkit, and Firekit.

~

Flamestripe followed Sunpelt and stopped outside the nursery beside Cloverpool. When he had given his cousin's mate the RiverClan warrior's kits, he had followed a carefully thought out lie to her. I can never admit that I am still in contact with that RiverClan scum Specklestream, he grumbled to himself. Yes, I know I hate her, but no one would believe that, not even Frozenflame. I am not a traitor in any way.

Out loud he mewed happily, "Hello, Cloverpool! How are Firekit and Pebblekit? Poor scraps, left out alone in the forest, just like Petalkit...," he lied. "I wonder if Petalkit and those two are related?" he lied again, trying to sound as if he was truthfully musing. "No, I would think Petalkit would be able to tell.... Besides, they're way apart in age."

He looked down at Firekit and Petalkit and smiled. "Hello!" he purred gently.

~

Petalkit peered up at Flamestripe, growing hot with embarrassment to be addressed by an actual warrior. "H-hello," she muttered, her voice muffled by her own fluffy chest fur.

Then she scampered away from Cloverpool and her other adopted bothers. She skidded to a halt between Pebblekit and Summitwind. "Hey!" she greeted them, giving Pebblekit a lick and Minnowpaw a flick of the tail.

OOC: Sorry it's so long! I just wanted to roleplay all of my cats....

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:18

The apprentice sprinted out of the apprentice's den, smiling gently. "Hello, Petalkit, Firekit, Pebblekit, Minnowpaw, Mom, Dad, Uncle Flamestripe, Uncle Frozenflame, and Summitwind! How is everyone today?" He greeted everyone there, a wide smile crawling onto his face.

He sneezed, still smiling. I still have that stupid cold? Great StarClan, am I ever going to get better? He grunted, then said to the group, "What's everyone here for? Family reunion? Hunting patrol?"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:32

Sunpelt purred in amusement. "I guess it has actually turned out as a family reunion!"

~

Petalkit dashed up to Goldenpaw and jumped onto his shoulders. "Carry me around the camp on your shoulders, silly kit!" she squealed at her adopted brother, batting at his ears with her paw.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:38

"Cool! Bwack!" He meowed as Petalkit leaped onto his back. He yowled, racing around the camp. Then, he raced back to the group. Panting, he collapsed onto the earth, his tongue rolling out of his mouth.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:45

Petalkit squealed with delight, clinging desperately onto Goldenpaw's shoulders. I'm so glad I joined ThunderClan! "Thanks, Goldenpaw!" she purred in a kit-like way. "That was so fun!" Then she leaped on top of Minnowpaw's shoulders. "Can you do it for me too?"

OOC: Sorry for posting so much, I think we should wait for the others.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:57

"Eh, my day is alright, I suppose," he purred to Minnowpaw and Summitwind. Actually, his day sucked. His beloved daughter, Stormstrike, was planning on leaving the clan because Soaringwing was leaving. Stormstrike had only told Soaringwing but hinted on it to Frozenflame. Also, Frozenflame missed Hawkstrike and he felt depressed. "Hi, Sunpelt," Frozenflame purred as he bopped Sunpelt's ear with his paw playfully. "Hi, Flamestripe," Frozenflame said as his younger brother came over. He gave Flamestripe a friendly lick, then watched Goldenpaw and Petalkit fool around. "Greetings, Goldenpaw," he said amusingly.

OOC: Blah so many things to reply to!

A Pebble amongst Thunder Image13

A Pebble amongst Thunder Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 7:40

Minnowpaw ran around the camp for Petalkit and stopped tiredly next to her brother. "Was that fun?" She purred to her adopted sister.

Summitwind nodded to Frozenflame,Sunpelt,and Flamestripe

Pebblekit purred and leaped over to Sunpelt. "Daddy!" He batted his adopted fathers tail playfully.

Cloverpool made sure Firekit was ok. He was still sleeping but that was ok he could join us some other time. "Yea poor little scraps of fur. But now they have a mother and an father that will care for them Sunpelt and I and those kits are lucky you found them." She purred and gave her cousin a cousin it nuzzle and flicking him with her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 7:48

Sunpelt purred, but quickly turned it into a playful growl. He leaped away from Pebblekit, his tail hovering straight over the ground. "Can you jump this high to get my tail?" he challenged his adopted son, his eyes glimmering with amusement.

~

Petalkit nodded vigorously at Minnowpaw. "Thank you so much, Minnowpaw and Goldenpaw!" she purred. Then she scampered back across the clearing towards Cloverpool. "Mommy, I'm feeling tired," she told her adopted mother, her tail waving happily. Then she leaped onto Cloverpool's paws, and snuggled into her chest. But actually, she wasn't tired at all. She just wanted to be pampered by her adopted mother.

~

Flamestripe purred to Cloverpool, and then walked over to stand between Minnowpaw and Sunpelt. "Hello!"

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder EmptySun 23 Aug 2015 - 22:52

Firekit grumbles to himself. "Ugh, what does it take to get a little peace of quiet..?" He thought. "C'mon Pebblekit, lets go do something fun.." Firekit whacked at his brother's ear to get his attention.

OOC: Nehhhhhh wait for meeee please >:I

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 6:37

Pebblekit turned towards his brother. "Hey Firekit! Your finally awake!!" He meowed and swatted his brother gently with a sheathed paw.

Minnowpaw nodded tiredly and yawned.

Summitwind chuckled at the kits and apprentices.

Cloverpool laughed as she watched her sons.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pebble amongst Thunder   A Pebble amongst Thunder Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pebble amongst Thunder
Page 1 of 1