Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Slatepaw's Assessment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Slatepaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 10:09

Lightfoot sat at the entrance, yawning and waiting for Slatepaw. He'd told him yesterday that he was going to have his assessment so he could prepare in whatever way best suited him. Lightfoot himself was fairly excited; his first apprentice was almost a warrior! Slatepaw had what it took to be great, he just knew it. The white tom remained collected on the outside despite his happiness, with only a flick of his tail betraying anything.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Slatepaw's Assessment 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyTue 1 Sep 2015 - 12:47

OOC: Sorry I haven't replied yet.

IC: Slatepaw trotted up to his mentor, bright-eyed and bushy-furred. Excitement spiked in his pelt, and it showed. He knew he was going to ace the assessment easily, due to Lightfoot's great mentoring. "Good morning, Lightfoot!" he greeted politely, barely managing to keep his excitement under control.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 17:09

"And good morning to you, Slatepaw. I see you're ready for the assessment." The warrior smiled kindly and started out the camp entrance, heading off well into the center of the territory. "Alright, you know the drill. Fetch me three pieces of fresh-kill before-" He glanced into the sky, squinting some. "-before the sun reaches its highest point in the sky. I'll be following and watching, and I know you won't let me down." He added in encouragement.

OOC: You can knock it all out in one post or take your time, whatever suits you best.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 10:40

Slatepaw nodded and dashed off over the moor. Crouching behind a rock, he spotted a rabbit nibbling on a clump of grass. He crept forward, pouncing, after making sure he was downwind. The rabbit's squeal was cut sort, and it hung lifeless from his jaws. Stuffing it in a crack in the rock, he shot off to a new area. A smaller rabbit was poking its head and front half out of a hole. Slatepaw checked the direction of the wind, then leaps scooping it out with one paw. "Rabbit fishing..." he muttered, smiling slightly. Doing the same thing to this rabbit as the last, he caught sight of a new rabbit. He shot after it after making sure there were no holes nearby that it could disappear down. After a short while of running, he cut it off and it ran straight into his paws. With a swift killing bite, its life was gone. He trotted off to retrieve the kill.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 10:54

Lightfoot's pure white pelt meant that he hadn't even a lick of stealth about him. He had to settle for watching at a distance at the top of a windy hill where the wind blasted his pelt so hard that it was ruffled and his eyes teared up. He watched Slatepaw with such giddy excitement that he almost cheered when he caught his third rabbit, though the wind and the distance would have left him unheard anyway. Right now he was so proud that he didn't quite care about remaining calm in front of Slatepaw. After all, his first apprentice just passed his assessment and was only a few sunrises away from being a warrior! He trotted down the hill and gave his pelt a shake before chasing after the gray tom, a wide smile on his face. "That was great!" He said when he'd caught up to Slatepaw. "Yes, absolutely wonderful. I'll tell Falconstar all about your great success. Ah, yes, I'll help you carry the prey back. This'll feed the elders and grumpy old Gorsefather, too."

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 18:33

OOC: Sorry, grounded for two weeks and couldn't post once again >.<

Slatepaw let out a mrroww of laughter when his mentor mentioned 'grumpy old Gorsefeather.' He smiled at Lightfoot before grasping one of his rabbits in his jaws. Though it dragged on the ground under his front paws and caused the young tom to stumble several times in a row, his excitement of passing his assessment simmered, then started to bubble. The gray cat wanted to drop his rabbit and leap into the air like a kit, but reminded himself that he had a Clan to feed and that he was going to be a warrior.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Slatepaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: