Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) Empty
PostSubject: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySat 15 Aug 2015 - 13:06

The small, white she-kit scrabbled among the moss between two trees, thinking longingly of her mother and siblings. Where are they? she thought in her kit-like mind. Was it all a dream? Am I dead? Or are Flower, Feather, Sandy, and Mommy dead? "Mommy? Flower? Sandy? Feather? Where are you? Am I all alone forever?" Tears streamed down Petal's cheeks as she clawed the moss into a nest.

When the nest was soft and comfortable, the white she-kit scrambled clumsily into it and closed her eyes. Dreams of her sisters and her mother filled her mind, thoughts of her dead brother Hickory clashing with happy thoughts of suckling next to Feather, Flower, and Sandy. "Why did you leave me?" she whimpered sadly, the cold night air sinking beneath her pelt.

OOC: ThunderClan, find her!

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySat 15 Aug 2015 - 14:01

Specklefur was having a peaceful stroll in Thunderclan territory, taking the time to be to herself for once. Sighing the she-cat limped down a small little path, her whole body lax as she walked, that was, until a faint scent crossed her nose. Turning her head down she quietly and ungracefully followed said scent before coming across a small kitten, Specklefur wasn't one to take pity of feel remotely bad for any cat but she'd make an exception for kits.

Softly making her way to the kit so she stood in front of the little bundle of fur she meowed. "Hello, is your mother around?" She asked, a little harsher than expect before turning her head into the air and sniffing. Finding no scent of any other family members and too impatient for a response Specklefur wordlessly picked up the small kitten and turned to go down the path she came from. "My name ith thpecklefur." She spluttered awkwardly through fur.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 5:29

Petal squealed at the sudden movement. Before she knew it she was dangling in the air in the precarious safety of a jaw. The white kitten was about to call, Mommy, save me! Thpecklefur, put me down! But then she remembered that she was lost, and Mommy was nowhere except in the middle of nowhere.

Taking Specklefur seriously when the warrior said her name was Thpecklefur, Petal squealed, "Thpecklefur, where are we going? Somewhere where there's milk? I'm hungry. Where are we now? Are we going to where there are other cats? I miss Mommy.... Is Mommy there? Where do you live? Does it smell bad? Are the cats nice? Are you nice? Are you going to help me?" But then she realized she had said to much, and she scrunched herself into a ball, cowering beneath Specklefur's chin.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 9:08

Not even bothering to try to re-correct the kitten since she'd just make it worse Specklefur decided to wait till she got to camp to correct the small kitten. A little peeved at the questions Specklefur forced herself to respond kindly. "Thunderclan camp, Hopefully, Thunderclan territory, yes there are other cats, no your mother isn't there she probably abandoned you, I live in Thunderclan camp, sometimes, no I wouldn't label myself as nice, yes I am going to help you." Specklefur gave a grunt as she stumbled a bit, giving her bad leg a bit of a wrench but none the less continued.

Shoving awkwardly through the camp entrance Specklefur bowed her head and pushed her shoulders forwards to help protect the small kitten from the brambles of the entrance, her own fur nearly engulfing the kitten while she did so. Looking around and wondering what she should do, take the kitten to the medicine cat den to get her checked out? Take her to the nursery to get her fed? Take her to the leaders den for approval of the kitten staying?

Snorting the she-cat let the small kitten, frowning. "My name is Specklefur, and this is Thunderclan camp, this is my home as well as many other cats. Over there is the nursery, where you may meet somecat who will feed you. Over there is the medicine cat den where sick and injured cats go to get healed, sometimes kits get little check overs, same with the elders. Over there is the leaders den, she runs the clan." Turning her head to each place listed Specklefur let her eyes wander for Duskfall, talk this over with him before taking this to Spottedstar but not before she got this kitten fed.

Gently touching the kitten with her nose she tried to soften her face before giving a slow walk to the nursery. "What is your name little one?" She asked softly, pausing half way through her slow walk to let the small kitten catch up. Specklefur's size helped none when it came to trying to walk kit pace.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 9:49

Petal felt happy for a few moments as she and Specklefur made their way to the camp. But her heart sank as she heard the warrior say "...no your mother isn't there she probably abandoned you...". She stifled a whimper. Mommy would never abandon me! She loves me! And so do Flower, Sandy, and Feather.

She pushed away her grief and listened further to Specklefur's answers. She felt a kit-like amusement bubble in her when she heard the warrior say "...no I wouldn't label myself as nice...". Petal giggled slightly.

The white she-kit let out a protesting grunt when she was dropped on the ground. "My name is Petal.... Well, that's what Mommy called me. Daddy called me, as well as my siblings, 'Kitten'." Did I say too much? Petal thought uncertainly as she looked up at Thpecklefur - no, Specklefur.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 10:03

Cloverpool stretched as she padded out of the nursery her belly filled with kits yet again. She saw Specklefur with a tiny and passed over. "Well hello Specklefur and who might this be? Where are her parents?" she meowed to the older warrior seeing as how she was the one who found her. My what a pretty kit she is. Poor scrap her mother must have abandoned her. She thought with disgust at some cat abandoning their kit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 10:14

OOC: Let's wait for John Watson (I feel so weird calling her that for some reason).

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 10:15

Specklefur frowned at the giggle but none the less snorted and turned to look at the queen. "This is Petal, I found her wandering around on my walk, I'm afraid her parents were no wheres to be found. Along with her siblings I assume... You know Cloverpool, your kits are due very soon aren't they? Could you take care of Petal until I can talk to Duskfall and Spottedstar about this?" Resting a fluffy tail Specklefur gently nudged the kit towards Cloverpool as she looked away with a grunt.

"Do keep watch on this one? It'd be a pity if I had to get my throat torn out saving another one of your kits again." She lowly growled, a clear warning. Specklefur disliked the queen but did respect her for all the kittens she had kitted, she herself knew how painful it could be, especially life-threatening. Not awaiting an answer the she-cat spoke again, "I'll have the medicine cat check over the kitten for any ailments later, do try to have it get comfortable." She huffed, swiveling on her paws towards the warriors den, assuming Duskfall would be having a rest by now.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 10:37

Petal stared nervously up at the tortoiseshell she-cat, wondering if she was a good cat or a bad cat. When she heard Specklefur state the other cat's name, she mewed quietly, "Hello, Cloverpool. Nice to meet you."

She tried to remember her manners like Mommy had taught her, but her thoughts clouded with nervousness and confusion.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 11:32

OOC: I'll fill in o3o

IC: Spottedstar hear the commotion and a new smell, and immediatly knew it was another kit or something. They seemed to be getting a lot of strays. She didn't mind being the mother and family to the kits like their own family wouldn't be, but it seemed odd. Did they know her clan was probably the friendliest? She padded out of her den and padded behind Specklefur who seemed to be searching. "I'm guessing another kit?" she mewed, smiling to the she-cat. She remembered being her mentor and teaching this cat, but no matter what part you play in their life, they always have their own personalitiy. And hers seemed to be grumpy, but she loved her nonetheless.

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 11:34

Petal sensed a certain power and authority buried under the new she-cat's pelt. What will she do to me? she wondered fearfully, cowering more nervously behind Specklefur's leg.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 11:47

"Ah yes, just the cat I was looking for, and yes, Petals mother, father, and litter mates seemed to have abandoned her, pity really. I was thinking of having Cloverpool to nurse her." Scowling down at the little she-kit that was persistent in hiding behind her leg. "Stop that! I'm not guarding you." She hissed lightly, sharply moving her leg away from the kit with a deeper frown before turning back to Spottedstar with a roll of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 12:03

Petal crouched in fright, feeling unprotected and vulnerable. Mommy would hide me from these scary cats! She would protect me! "What will you do to me?" she asked Spottedstar, her voice shaking.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 13:01

Cloverpool nodded and picked up Petal gently. She padded into the nursery and set her down gently in her nest. "Go on and suckle Petal. If Duskfall and Spottedstar allow you to stay I'll adopt you and you be named Petalkit." She purred and groomed the kit while she drank. "Dont worry little one it'll be alright I'm sure Sunpelt won't mind if we adopt you."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 15:41

OOC: Let's wait for the others after this post.

IC:

Petal purred happily when she realized that Cloverpool was kind and caring. "But why would part of my name be 'kit'? Everyone knows I'm a kit. And who is Sunpelt? Who is your mate? Do you have other kits?"

The white she-kitten knew she was very talkative and asked a lot of questions. She thought of Sandy, and how her sister always scolded her for her rude talkativeness. She sighed sadly as she had those unhappy thoughts, and tried to focus on happier things: Maybe I can make friends with the other kits! I wonder if they're nice.... If they aren't, I know that Cloverpool will protect me!

She snuggled closer to the queen, relishing the warmth of the delicious milk and Cloverpool's motherly personality. Petal could almost imagine the queen being her Mommy, and that she was back in that little dip in the ground.

But she was self-consciously aware that Flower, Sandy, and Feather were not curled up beside her, and the smell of Cloverpool was not her Mommy's smell. "Cloverpool... I feel sad, lonely, and scared," she murmured quietly, beginning to feel sleepy. "Why did Mommy abandon me? Where are Flower, Sandy, and Feather? I'm sure Sandy is frantic. She would search the whole world for me, with Feather and Flower following in her lead. But why do I have a feeling Sandy'll never find me? I just don't get it.... Was something wrong with me that was so bad that they wanted to get rid of me? The last time I was with them, I was snuggled up against Mommy's belly, with Sandy and Feather on both my sides. Flower was beside Sandy. Daddy was sitting guard on his rock. But when I woke up, I was very cold, and I was shivering. Mommy, Daddy, Sandy, Feather, and Flower were not there. Their scents were stale and the spots where Mommy, Feather, Flower, and Sandy had been sleeping were cold. Why did this have to happen? Were they all taken? I just don't feel safe here. Well... except for here with you. Otherwise this place is so unfamiliar. Will you protect me?" And there she went again, not giving poor Cloverpool any chance to answer her questions.

But for the first time in her life, Petal felt no guilt. She just felt exhausted; exhausted from sadness, exhausted from walking, and exhausted from talking. She also felt relieved; relieved from being able to ask all those questions, as if asking those questions were what she had been born for. Those questions had been bubbling inside her since she had woken up with no Mommy, no Daddy, no Flower, no Feather, and most surprisingly no Sandy. And now that the white she-kit had been able to spill them all out, she felt as though a large, heavy weight had been lifted off of her shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)   The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially) Empty

Back to top Go down

The unnamed is found (Closed for TC; Pikachu and Cloverpool especially)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: