Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moonlight missed the Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Moonlight missed the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight missed the Storm   Moonlight missed the Storm EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Moonlight missed his father terribly and then decided to go look for him. Dad where are you? He thought as he slipped between the shadows looking for his father. Although Moonlight was more quiet than a mouse one false move could be disastrous and may end his life. But Moonlight wasn't afraid of anything not even a fox or a badger he was quick quiet and he had very sharp teeth and claws. Maybe dad left Boneclan because he didn't think he would be a good father? Nah dad would never do that would he..? he thought and sighed giving up he had gone pretty far and had slipped back into the shadows and back into camp. Grooming his tangled pelt moonlights white fur bristled as he thought his father had maybe left him and his silver paws sunk their pure white claws into the ground tearing it up. His light green and pale ice blue eyes took on a little look of hurt in them and he sunk down onto his belly and laid his head on his paws sighing and missing his father.

Summitpaw limped over to his nephew and laid next to him. They were so close their pelts touched and he gave Moonlight a lick on the head. "What troubling you squirt?" he purred teasingly and flicked his gently with his tail. But his blue eye held concern his nephew was being quieter than normal.

"I miss my dad.." he meowed sighing.

Summit paws pelt bristled and he decided to tell him the truth about his dad. "Well squirt you dad left because he thought he couldn't be a good father. And he was right. He left his kits with no father too look after them. Now you may be a good little obedient kit Moonlight but listen it not your fault trust me it's your dads."

Moonlights multicolored eyes widened and he cast his gaze upon the ground. He leaned into his uncle for support.
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Moonlight missed the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight missed the Storm   Moonlight missed the Storm EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:07 pm

OOC~ The feels :(

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down

Moonlight missed the Storm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: