Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gone before Dusk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Gone before Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Gone before Dusk   Gone before Dusk EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 19:14

Well, it was about that time. It was warm still, but he could feel the cold seasons coming. Miles was changing, too; he wouldn't be mistaken for a kitten again, not now that he had grown so much and developed strong muscles. He had become a skilled hunter with the ability to leap onto the lowest branches of trees and snag birds that tried to fly away. He was truly thankful for the shelter that these other cats had provided, but he had become restless and unable to stay still without pacing. Meadow and Topaz had had their kits, and his closest friend Storm would be too busy to roughhouse with Miles anymore. Not to mention that queens could get very protective of their kits, and he didn't need another reason for Meadow to want to claw his ears off. He hadn't dared approach when Flames announced that she was giving birth. So here, in the pale light of twilight, Miles prowled as quietly as he could in the shadows of BoneClan camp in an attempt to leave without being seen. He was really quite terrible at goodbyes, and he was sure that he didn't want to see them sighing in relief at his departure. He stopped at the entrance that led directly into the forest, where he could sprint away without being heard. Instead of immediately heading out, he risked one last glance over the clearing he had called home for the last few moons. Hopefully Storm wouldn't be too offended when he found Miles' nest empty and his scent trail leading far away. Well, He thought, a bitter smile working its way to his face. He has that kittypet Clyde to replace me. At least his mate won't hate his best friend anymore.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Gone before Dusk 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sun on Wed 12 Aug 2015 - 19:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Gone before Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone before Dusk   Gone before Dusk EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 19:27

Storm had been awake while Miles was sneaking out, ever since his kits had been born his anxiety hadn't stopped. It had only grown worse, feeling the walls of his den closing in on him he flailed out of his nest. Just in time to catch Miles leaving, Is he leaving already? Storm's insides churned with disappointment, He can't go! He'd miss his best friend, or maybe not at all. Quietly stalking up behind him and prodding his tail with a black paw he mewed quietly. "If you're leaving then I am too" He mewed determined, although a tiny piece of his heart yearned to stay with Meadow it was quickly replaced with a feeling he hadn't felt in a while. Joy.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

Gone before Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone before Dusk   Gone before Dusk EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 19:50

Miles nearly jumped out of his fur when he felt a paw flick his tail. Seeing that it was Storm, he was half relieved and half worried that he'd upset him. Preparing to mutter excuses and made-up stories about visiting distant relatives, he was shocked when Storm said he wanted to come along too. He was also confused, and certain it was a joke. "Storm, you have kits..." He mumbled, glancing at Meadow's den. "I can't ask you to give up everything that makes you happy just to be with me. I promise I'll visit again, I really will." He kept his voice low, doing his best not to wake anyone else.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

Gone before Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone before Dusk   Gone before Dusk EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 19:56

Storm's eyes grew in fear. "I'm not happy! I haven't been in awhile!" He crept towards Miles and nudged the smaller cat, a smirk forming, "Plus you may be bigger but you aren't as big as me! I want to go I can't be the father and mate that everyone expects me to be." He whispered a little harsher than intended. Crouching towards the ground he looked up at Miles with a begging expression.

OOC~ The bromance :3

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

Gone before Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone before Dusk   Gone before Dusk EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 20:14

OOC: What a cute couple. No wonder Meadow was so jealous XD

IC: "Of course you're bigger, I'm not even fully grown yet." He whispered back with a quiet snicker. He looked down and at his ruddy paws, ears flicking and tail swishing. He wasn't sure what the right thing was to do in the situation, until a thought occurred to him: Who cares what the right thing to do is? Storm isn't happy, the same way I'm not. He really is still young, he's not ready to be a father. He rushed everything. Miles looked back into Storm's eyes, his mind made. "I suppose you don't really have to be a father if you don't want to. Just like I don't have to be here." He smiled and flicked his tail for him to stand up. "Have some dignity, Storm. Of course you can come with me." His voice remained low, but it still remained genuine.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

Gone before Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone before Dusk   Gone before Dusk EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 20:28

Storm jumped to his paws, pelt quivering with excitement. "Where shall we go first?" He whispered excitedly, keeping his ears pricked towards Miles for the first destination. Where going to be free from this place! The thought made his heart skip a beat and his eyes shine happily again.

OOC~ I'm so glad someone finally said it :D

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

Gone before Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone before Dusk   Gone before Dusk EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 20:42

He looked out into the forest. It was dark and seemed endless. "I don't know." He said gently. Wherever we end up!" His excitement was building. Miles could barely stay below a whisper and he began walking out of the camp. He only made it a few steps before he broke into a run, sprinting past tall trees and deeper into the darkness that took him away from what had begun to feel like a prison. The old camp faded away from behind him, and he plunged further into the unknown.

OOC: Want to disrupt SkyClan tomorrow?

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

Gone before Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone before Dusk   Gone before Dusk EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 20:47

Storm purred as his best friend dashed off, taking one last look at camp, Goodbye Meadow, kits, family. We'll meet again someday. Bounding after his friend into the endless forest that lay beyond Boneclan.

OOC~ Of course!!

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gone before Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone before Dusk   Gone before Dusk Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone before Dusk
Page 1 of 1