Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrolling (Skyclan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Patrolling (Skyclan) Empty
PostSubject: Patrolling (Skyclan)   Patrolling (Skyclan) EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 13:44

Maplecloud heaved himself out of his nest that evening, having slept to prepare for the night patrol. Nowadays cats hadn't been going out much, and it wasn't just from the sweltering heat of Greenleaf. There were so few cats now. It didn't help that he would soon be going to the elder's den due to his physical condition. The formerly brown tuxedo tom called out to whoever he knew had the energy to go with him. "Evening patrol," was his call to whatever apprentice that was awake. He expected Heatherpaw to be there for sure.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling (Skyclan)   Patrolling (Skyclan) EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 20:51

"Look at you, up and about," Heatherpaw mewed and exited the apprentice down with messy fur. Following close behind was her brother Cedarpaw, mid-yawn. The twins approached Maplecloud and proceeded to clean their fur while waiting for any more cats to join the three. While Heatherpaw was almost ready for her warrior name, Cedarpaw had put off his training, faking sickness to get out of patrols and other things. Unfortunately, the she-cat had dragged him out to join her an her mentor before he could feign injury.

Patrolling (Skyclan) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling (Skyclan)   Patrolling (Skyclan) EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 22:03

Stonepaw, whom severely lacked training jumped at the chance - quite literally since she has been very skittish since the fire - to get on a patrol. Tumbling out of the apprentice den Stonepaw managed to get a grip before tumbling into anyone, looking around and treating everything with suspicion no different from if it lived or not. Raising a paw Stonepaw shyly prodded the older warrior with her head down,"Uh... Maplecloud, wh-where are we patrolling if um, I may ask?" She squeaked, resting her paw down to rest next to her other one and shifting it around while shifting dry dirt to make a small little dip in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling (Skyclan)   Patrolling (Skyclan) EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 11:28

He rolled his eyes at Heatherpaw's comment. "I'm not an elder just yet." Maplecloud forced back a cough. 'I sure feel like one, though.' They might need a few more cats until it was a full patrol, preferably someone who could see decently. At Stonepaw's approach, it was closer to being that.

"The Thunderclan border, we could do some hunting as well as marking." He'd wanted to see for himself how Thunderclan was doing, despite the two clans being low-key rivals. The fire must have reached them too, even more so due to the amount of undergrowth. The tom turned away into the forest and lead the other three towards the border.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling (Skyclan)   Patrolling (Skyclan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrolling (Skyclan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: