Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Traditional Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

The Traditional Patrol Empty
PostSubject: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 13:43

Flames headed to the camp entrance, the leaves rustled quietly above the tom, his tail flicking for no apparent reason. His fur stirred in the evening breeze, and he whispered, "Storm, Meadow. Come for the patrol." His voice echoed, flowing through the air.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 16:21

Storm yawned and heaved himself up on his jet black paws, twitching his ears he nudged his mate. "Meadow? Wake up dear Flames needs us."

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 10:33

Meadow stretched in her nest, and got up. She nuzzled Storm's ear affectionately. "Okay, let's go." She purred, and followed Flames.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 10:41

Flames watched the pair walk through the camp, the bright evening light glimmering behind them. "Are you ready? Let's go." Flames darted through the prickly bushes rubbing against his orange fur. "So tell me. How do you feel about becoming a fighter and a spy?"

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 15:32

"I feel like I've made the right choice" Storm mewed proudly as he kept up beside his father.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 7:15

"That's great. How do you both feel about hunting? Or is there something you need to tell me?" Flames purred quietly, padding faster as to not be embarrassed by his son and his mate. 

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 9:21

OOC: Guys. You're doing it again. You have to take turns. (Toy Roblox, Dewleaf, me, Toy Roblox, Dewleaf, me, Toy Roblox, Dewleaf, me, and so on.)

IC:

Meadow thought for a moment about Flames's first question. "I agree with Storm. I think I've made a good choice, one that determines the safety of myself and BoneClan. I think my choice sensibly, and that I couldn't do anything better in.... In ThunderClan...." She trailed off, but forced herself to smile.

She answered Flames's second question immediately. "Hunting is fine on my part. Despite how much I enjoy being a Fighter, I love to hunt as well." Meadow paused briefly as Flames asked his third question. "Well, Flames... you're going to be a grandfather soon." She smiled anxiously, wondering how the BoneClan leader would take to that.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 9:27

OOC: Sorry.

IC: Flames purred, "No wonder you're getting bigger! Good for you. I think you're both going to be great parents. And, if you need help, me and Orbit will be proud to." 

Still purring, he said, "Are you up for hunting or you can't, Meadow? If you would have told me earlier I would have had you rest in camp..."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 9:47

OOC: Let Dewleaf post after me.

IC:

Meadow glared indignantly at Flames. "I can still survive!" she scolded him. "Look, I'll show you." She dropped into the hunters crouch, her belly swaying. She crept up on a starling and pounced, landing more heavily than normal due to her heavy belly.

But nevertheless, she caught the bird. She nipped its neck and strutted satisfactorily over to Flames and Storm. "So there!" she sniffed, dropping the starling on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 10:01

Storm purred and nuzzled up to her, "I never doubted you couldn't for a second"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 10:24

"I was just making sure. Be careful, though. When we head back to camp make sure to tell Orbit about this; she will help you. She's had a litter before, too."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 11:31

Meadow nodded gratefully, and nuzzled Storm back. "Thank you, Flames. I appreciate your help. No one would care for me like this back in ThunderClan."

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 17:49

Storms eyes darkened at the thought of Meadow's family ignoring her, flicking his ears in anger, he pushed the thought away. I was only trying to apologize and I made things worse, now Meadow feels worse than before.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 9:34

"Glad you decided to stay here. It's always great to get new arrivals. And, I think ThunderClan is full of traitors that hate us. I, try to be friendly. They snap and threaten to fight and kill us!" He said, sighing. "My point is, is that we're happy to have you."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 9:45

Meadow nodded, and purred. "Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Even my beloved brother Summitpaw and my favorite uncle Sunpelt betrayed me. But I have so many wonderful friends here." She shook herself, and then added more cheerfully. "Let's continue the patrol!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Traditional Patrol   The Traditional Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

The Traditional Patrol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next