Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:48 pm

Soaringwing took a choking swallow before saying, "Yes, Spottedstar. Thank you." He then ducked out of the Medicine Cat's den and padded back to the warrior's den. He needed some time to think things out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4533
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:15 pm

Duskfall left to go fetch his daughter, strategically not looking at Soaringwing as he did. The brown tom slinked to where his daughter was, flicking with his tail for her to follow.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/ Online
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:22 pm

Coalspirit looked to her father as he came over and slowly the dark dusky brown she cat got to her paws and followed Duskfall.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:00 pm

As she cats came back in she shook her head. "What were you thinking Coalspirit." she muttered to the she-cat, not having much words anymore after her bout with Soaringwing. "You defiled Starclan by being mates with another cat, let alone having kits. Then you try to disown and abandon them. As a mother myself, I feel disgraced for you and disappointed in you." She looked to her son, who seem to narrow his eyes at the she-cat. "Nightfire will issue your punishment Starclan wise, while I will do it warrior wise."

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:23 pm

Coalspirit looked down quietly her ears flat against her head. She wanted to say she didn't want any of this to happen but it did. She was quiet as she said"i would have said" I would have said something. I never really wanted any of this to happen but it did anyways. As for my two kits....what  was I supposed to do a hawk took them.... and they wind up back here I didn't  know for sure if it was my kits and if I said anything like I wanted to we would still end up right here where we are " She mewed quietly. "As for everything that has conspired I never wanted it to come this far...before I even knew I was with  kits I was going to end it with Soaringwing and ask starclan of they could forgive  me for what I've done but I couldn't not after I found out I was with kits"She mewed quietly staying quiet the rest of the time. The she cat only wanted to say that and hope for the best but in either case it would still result badly as she knew it and waited for her punishment to be given to her. "Though I love my kits with everything I have left in me.. I do It killed me when I could claim they were my kits"She added forcing herself to look at Spottedstar.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:23 am

Nightfire glared at the she-cat and gave a deep rumble in his chest, he rarely spoke, but this was one topic he wasn't going to be quiet on. "You have betrayed Starclan. I do not know the feelings of a mother or father, but I do know that this is one thing that directly an insult to Starclan. You swore into this and you get a mate. Love or not. I've loved another cat, but I hadn't taken my oath yet but I still stuck through. I knew it would never work and now look at me. I'm a loyal Medicine that has been lucky enough to know the feeling of love but unlucky enough to know the feeling of complete heart pain." he narrowed his dual colored eyes and lifted his giant form. "You are no longer a Medicine Cat Coalspirit. You have been demoted." he growled, not lowering himself.

Spottedstar added on "You will do apprentice duties and you lose the right to your kits. You will not associate with Soaringwing in a romantic manner either."

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:46 am

Coalspirit ears laid flat against her head quietly. It was one thing she hadn't wanted but it was inevidable. The she cat held back some tears as she heard that she would lose the right to her kits. She flicked her tail it bristled a a little  but she couldn't  keep quiet it would hurt the she cat not to be able to say they are her kits let alone have any rights to them and without thinking she said"no please if anything let me keep my kits"She pleaded not wanting to lose them. "I'..I'll take any punishment but please don't take the kits away from me " she pleaded.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Duskfall turned away, unable to meet his daughter's eyes as she pleaded so hopelessly for the right to parent her kits. It was a lose-lose situation where either side he took would break something important and valued to him. To support Coalspirit would be to go against the code, but to support Spottedstar would be to toss his only living kit to the hounds to suffer. The deputy clawed at the earth in frustration, unable to say anything but desperately yearning to.

When he finally spoke, it was choked like someone was strangling the tom. "You were willing to abandon two of your kits to our enemy, on top of breaking your oath to StarClan. The three are better off raised by another, not knowing this shame their parents carry. I'm, I'm sorry, Coalspirit. But I see no other way."

The tom spoke monotone towards the end, teeth grinding with each articulated word.

Back to top Go down
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:16 am

OOC: Spotted shall keep quiet

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:33 am

Coalspirit blinked her eyes in a bit of disbelief at what she had heard from her father. She blinked and her tail bristled a little so she was losing everyone she loved and cared for in one blow and everything she knew taken from her. She looked down before abruptly leaving the den without permission.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:13 pm

Duskfall remain immobile, quiet as an eye of a storm. He looked over to his leader, not moving a muscle that wasn't essential, and spoke. "I'll take my leave then. I will take out a hunting patrol, I could do with the exercise."

Back to top Go down
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Spottedstar gave a nod, looking to Nightfire, whom proceeded to lay back with the kits.

PostSubject: Re: Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

Coalspirit's and others fate. [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: