Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apologies~

Go down 
+2
Toy
Hollyleaf
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:27 am

Storm kept close to his mate, eyes narrowed for any signs of danger in this unfamiliar territory.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:37 am

Flames followed his son and his son's mate. He sprang up, at the strong stench of other cats. Gasping, Flames spotted his son with his mate. "STORM!!!" He hollered, sprinting faster than the rushing wind.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:39 am

Storms ears flicked as he heard the familiar yowl of his father, turning he cocked his head. "What are you doing here dad?"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:48 am

Panting, Flames explained quickly, "You guys weren't at camp, *pant, pant* and I couldn't find you anywhere, *pant, pant* so I followed your scents." He said, his fur dripping sweat from the exhausting run. Still panting, Flames didn't even to notice the hard gazes staring the two cats down.
~
Goldenkit padded out of the nursery, gasping desperately for his parents. "Momma! Daddy!" He cried, eyeing the strange cats at the entrance of camp.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:49 pm

A calico she-cat was stationed as camp guard. After a few recent trespassers barged into camp, she was determined to be a better guard than the last lousy ones. Robinflight's ears flicked at the sound of approaching cats. Their voices were unfamiliar and their scents had no identifiable trace to them. Rogues! She tensed and took a step in front of the gorse tunnel, fur fluffing and back arching. The calico waited until they came into view and then hissed angrily, letting them know they weren't welcome. "You will leave now. This territory belongs to ThunderClan, and trespassers will not be tolerated!" How did they find our camp? Said a voice in the back of her mind, wondering if their camp was not hidden well enough. Her form was blocking off the narrow entrance. They would progress no further.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Apologies~ 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Flames stepped forward to the she-cat. "We have found your... Meadowpaw. We have not come here to let her come home, but to let her see her family. We mean no harm. Please let us pass," He pleaded, making his voice soft and his eyes a soft amber color.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:39 pm

Storm cleared his throat, "I must speak with Summitpaw to offer my apologies as well" He mewed

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:42 pm

"I don't blame you for not being familiar with the code of the Clans." She responded, her fierce form unchanging, but her voice remaining calm. "We Clan cats must challenge all trespassers. Meadowpaw has left us willingly, and she no longer can call anyone here her family. Turn back before ThunderClan forces you back." It sounded like these cats had personal business, but any business they had with a Clan cat would be unwelcome. Plus, Robinflight was not going to be held responsible for letting in strange cats while it was her job to guard the entrance. If they did not leave, all she had to do was raise an alarm and the Clan would be behind her.

OOC: if you seriously wanted to talk with someone, you probably shouldn't have tried to barge into a guarded camp lol

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Apologies~ 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:32 am

OOC: It was dew and Blazes idea not mine XD I just had my cat go with them.

IC: Flames dipped his head in agreement, "I understand. I would just like her family to know that she's cared for well with us. Thank you for your time. We'd best be on out way."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:09 am

Sunpelt heard the yowl of his son and hurried over to Goldenkit. "Hush, Goldenkit. Go back to the nursery. This is no place for kits." He gently nudged his son towards the nursery. "Go to Mommy. I'll tell you, Mommy, and Minnowkit all about it when I come back, okay?"

Then he shouldered his way through the crowd to stand beside Robinflight. "Robinflight is right. This is no place for rogues, or apologies. I am pleased to hear that some of your cats want to meet up again for apologies and memories, but you must go." The yellow tabby briefly cought Meadowpa- no, Meadow's eye, and gave her a small nod. Sunpelt missed her deeply, but he could not show emotion in front of unfamiliar rogues.

~

Meadow stared hopefully up at Sunpelt as he began speaking. He'll help me and Storm! But as her uncle stated his decision, her tail drooped and her shoulders sagged. She lowered her head and stared at the ground. Her uncle had betrayed her. There really are bad curses here.

When Sunpelt caught her eye, Meadow just glared at him. She wanted to scream, You betrayed me! Me and Storm! I'm still your niece, but you betrayed me! How could you? And what about ThunderClan itself? They're letting me down, all because I couldn't find happiness with them here in ThunderClan.

The cream she-cat sighed and turned around, not bothering to argue with Sunpelt. It'll do no good.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:47 am

Goldenkit squealed quietly, then took off in the direction of the nursery, sprinting as fast as his legs would carry him. 
~
"I said we would be on our ways! We try to be nice and make a kind entrance, and this is what I get as repayment. Well, now, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Meadow will never see her family again, for this is her new true family. Come on, Meadow. Let's hurry away from there useless dirtbags." He spat, hissing and snarling angrily.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:56 am

Sunpelt bristled, but forced himself to keep his calm. "We have nothing to be ashamed of. Instead, we will feel pride in being able to shoo away some stray rogues. But not too much pride; it was a little too easy." He stared down at the rogues coolly as they disappeared among the bracken that surrounded Sunningrocks.

~

Meadow whispered to Flames, "They all betrayed me." And then she pelted ahead of Storm and the BoneClan leader, causing leaves to swirl in the air in her wake, prey to scurry to their dens, and tears to fall to the ground where Meadow was running.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:01 am

"Betrayal is what lies here. These useless excuses for cats." Flames yowled, taking off behind Meadow. He stopped when he was at a safe distance, and tried to find Storm to see if he was coming, yet it was too hard with the falling leaves. He crept closer, only a little bit; about too mouse tails away, and waited.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:04 am

Meadow barely heard Flames. But ThunderClan cats aren't traitors! They're just trying to protect their territory, and I'm a rogue now, so I'm forced to be their opponent.... She sighed.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:45 am

Duskfall nudging his former apprentice gently, asking her to move out of the way so he could look over at this pathetic rabble who dared to come onto their territory. The deputy didn't bristle, or show off any physical signs off aggression. He saw no need, these rogues were outnumbered and would have to be phenomenal fools to attack him, Robinflight or Sunpelt when warriors and apprentices all lurked behind them in camp. The scent alone should have given that away. It also helped that they were clearly leaving.

When the deputy finally spoke, he said it loud and clear for the leaving rogues to hear. He wasn't playing any games, this was the last warning these codeless scum would get. "It seems that not only is Meadowpaw a deserter but a traitor. Bringing enemy cats into camp, she is no longer one of us. I want double guards at the camp entrance and more patrols. From now on, all rogues are to be attacked on sight, and killed if necessary. Make sure everyone understands this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies~   Apologies~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologies~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next