Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Gathering 2015

Go down 
+22
Coal
Bloom
Echo
Spottedleaf
Pinely-san
Thea
Reaper King
Blaze
Crystal
Cat
Ice
Hollyleaf
Peridot
Ash
Honey Badger
Rose
Sun
Clover
Topaz
Shadow
Toy
King Falcon I
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 8:29

Treebranch walked to fourtrees with thunderclan, his amber eyes glittering in the moonlight. He smiled excitedly. 'My first gathering as a warrior!' he thought to himself and gathered with the other cats.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 8:56

OOC: Sorry about that, I was mixing up Ashwing and Icestorm XD

Robinflight excitedly hurried down the slope with her Clan and looked about. The clearing was filled with cats, though she knew there were more to come. Her tail flicked back and forth as she weaved her way through the crowd and chose a good spot to watch.

"Ah, hello! It's going quite well, I'd say." The white tom responded to Ashwing. He was glad to see her in such a good mood. "I'll bet you're very proud of Sharppaw and Smokepaw. I do regret not getting the chance to visit you in the nursery, I hear life there can be rather dull. Are the two of your sons here for the gathering?" He asked, craning his neck to look around the crowd.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 9:09

"I saw Sharppaw. I think that Smokepaw is here, but I haven't seen him yet." She leaned forwards. "So, any news from Dawnstrike? Pardon my bluntness, but I'm very curious."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 9:45

Cobaltfire and Wolftrot entered the clearing with a few bounds from the bushes, and scanned for a place to sit, and for anyone to talk to before the meeting started.

Lavenderwish entered as well, looking around for anyone to chat with.

Scarletfrost too entered, and also looked for a spot to sit.

OOC: writer's block is those crystal gems are a menace
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 10:24

Fawnwillow purred and nuzzled into Summitpaw, listening to conversations here and there.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 12:33

Duskpaw huffed at the rather sharp toned response. "So... how are things in Windclan? Anything y'know concerning?" He pried, leaning in and wrapping his arm around the apprentices shoulder and bringing their heads in close, even if he forced the apprentice into it. "Y'know, if you are always willing I could spare a little food in a trade from some info? If you aren't too wimpy to give it a shot." He sneered, taking on that kind of mafia / greaser kind of posture to him.

Specklefur was just behind Spottedstar as they walked into the clearing, her good eye surveying all cats suspiciously as she looked at each individual. Specklefur regretted to admit to herself she was starting to limp from how sore she was and it probably wasn't just due to old age, but training three apprentices at once really did do a toll on her, speaking of apprentices she needed to talk to Echopaw.

It didn't take long before Specklefur had found her apprentice and was striding on over, her tail up and head held high in confidence. Specklefur refused to show any kind of weakness and she was not going to have her apprentice doing the same. "Echopaw, keep your back straight, tail still and head high. As said a million times before. Do. Not. Give. Information. Away. Do I make myself clear?" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 12:47

Icestorm followed the other WC cats with Cedarpaw and Smokepaw behind him. He went over to Ashwing and silently sat down next to her.

Smokepaw didn't know what to think of this place so he followed his father and sat next to him and his mother, being as timid as he usually was.

Unlike his brother and Smokepaw, Cedarpaw went to find some apprentices to chat with...

OOC- sorry for shortness...

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 VHQrlk5
August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 1QYZaRo

August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 12:56

"Sharppaw ignore him he's only trying to get info on Windclan from you. Don't listen it'll only cause trouble." Snakepaw meowed sharply giving Sharppaw and little tart of his own medicine but also trying to keep the younger apprentice from being manipulated into giving information. Besides Sharppaws uncle was his best friend.

Summitpaw purred as Fawnwillow nuzzled him and he nuzzled her back.

Cloverpool couldn't believe how cute Fawnwillow and her nephew Summitpaw were. Oh and good thing he'll be a warrior soon so they could have kits of their own.

OOC:oh Dewleaf Summitpaw only needs one more patrol to become a warrior so I was thinking we make a patrol topic

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 13:03

Smokepaw saw his brother and decided to go chat with him. He walked over to them "Uh, hi Sharppaw. Can't believe this is our first gathering!" he said timidly.

OOC- What do you mean Sharppaw's uncle? I mean, what did that have to do shadowclan? Sorry, was kinda confused and jw...

Last edited by IceStorm on Thu 8 Oct 2015 - 10:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 19:37

Sharppaw was simply suprised by how much attention he was earning! "I guess, things have been going all right. I mean, everything's still the same..." He responded quite blankly to Duskpaw, then turned to Snakepaw. "It's okay, Snakepaw." And, with that being said, he growled slightly and replied to Smokepaw, "Hello." 

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 20:15

OOC: Lol, remember everyone, our favoriteGathering killer has died!

IC: Leafsnap walked in with her clan, sitting down happily and looking around.

Shardpaw and Stumppaw also came in with Shadowclan, and then entered a very depressed looking Tidalpaw.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 21:42

Lightfoot smiled knowingly. "Yes, I'm certain you're not the only one who's curious. I'm afraid there's not been much news of any kind, not yet anyway." He was purring just at the thought of kits. He nodded politely to Icestorm and then to Smokepaw before the apprentice ran off to talk with his brother. They were certainly an interesting family. He smiled back at Ashwing and said, "You know that if I hear anything, and Dawnstrike doesn't mind, I will tell you."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 22:20

Dawnstrikes ears twitched as she entered the clearing. A sense of nervousy shown in her icy blue eyes, it was her first time at a gathering as a warrior hopefully she wouldnt embarrass her clan tonight. The pretty she-cat glanced around looking for Lightfoot - her new lover, and she couldnt be happier that she was with him. Her ears had quickly perked up when she recognized his pure white fur, he was also with some other cats.. The she-cats tail had twitched, hopefully he wouldnt mind her coming. Although it was rather stupid of her questioning it, he was her mate after all. The pretty ginger she-cat slowly had approached, slightly cocking her head at his words. "Huh?? what are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 22:48

Icestorm returned a nod to Lightfoot but kept quiet, letting him and Ashwing talk. He looked around the clearing finding Smokepaw and Sharppaw. I'm glad they are getting along. He thought to himself.

Cedarpaw couldn't find anyone interesting to talk to so he walked over to Sharppaw, Smokepaw, and Snakepaw who were standing next to another apprentice. He could see Sharppaw was a bit flustered. "Are you guys having trouble with this mousebrain?" he teased, towering over Duskpaw with his height.

"Hi Cedarpaw." Smokepaw said to his uncle.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 23:12

Duskpaw was about to fire profanities at the various intruding apprentices before a shadow fell over them, lashing around the apprentice growled. "Would you go away, I'd love to have a private discussion without you mouse-brains intruding! Why are you so big, did mother give you too much milk and too much fresh-kill? I can see that could be true cause you're bigger than four-trees!" He spat, roughly shoving the apprentice he was holding to the side and giving his tail a good few lashes as he made a wide round-about around Cedarpaw almost as if he was mocking him; which he certainly was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2015   August Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

August Gathering 2015
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: