Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess) Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess)   Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:32 am

Peonyflower smiled some and she laughed some as her friend pawned her head."Oh ok ...and why would you think that " She mewed smiling some as she quieted down as She padded outside of camp with Cedarpaw and Leafsnap to go hunting.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess)   Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:49 am

Cedarpaw enjoyed seeing others happy and padded along, listening to their conversation.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess) VHQrlk5
Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess) 1QYZaRo

Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess)   Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:07 am

"Haha. I dunno." She laughed and stuck out her tongue. As they reached the border she saw a young Shadowclan tom, who she knew' name was Stumppaw, running near the border. She shook her head and looked to find some rabbits.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess)   Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:37 am

"Well, I guess we should hunt? Or how about...you guys hunt, I'll do a quick border patrol and we'll meet here in a few minutes?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess)   Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:53 am

"Sounds good with me." Leafsnap added, and bolted off, looking for rabbits. Her eyes narrowed upon the sight of one, quite plump but judging from its pace of hopping, quite slow. She chased after it and fell into a bush on the way. "Oww.... Thorns..." She hissed before getting back up. She sniffed and looked around. "I lost it..." She muttered, angry. But then she saw another, fatter than ever and slower than ever. She charge and sank her teeth into its furry back. "Thank you, Starclan." She said before carrying it back with her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess)   Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:00 am

Cedarpaw walked off to the border of the thunderpath and peered down the long black path.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess)   Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess) Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the day (continued closed I guess)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: