Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So you're here too?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

So you're here too? Empty
PostSubject: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 10:51

The gray she-cat lay silently watching her sons sleep. The soft snoring made her feel drowsy. Since she had moved to the nursery she felt... Lonely. That's right! Lonely. Her kits slept most of the day, and Dewleaf had an apprentice to train now. So there she lay; bored. Luckily, her sons were becoming apprentices soon; but she wasn't sure if she wanted to continue being a warrior so soon. As much as she hated staying in a milky scented place all day, she also thought it was peaceful. Yet, now Specklestream moved into the nursery as well. "Hello, Specklestream. It's a nice day out, isn't it?" She asked the other queen. Salmonstripe didn't know Specklestream all that well; though now they lived together for a while, so it was best for her to be friendly, other that aggressive, right?

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:11

Specklestream turned to look at Salmonstripe. She let out a saddened, voice cracked hiss. "You killed my mother.." She whispered.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:23

Salmonstripe gasped. "And what makes you think that?" She growled in a calm, soft voice. She let out a small hiss, baring her sharp white teeth.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:26

Specklestream let the tears fall. "I overheard what you said to Creammist. You killed..Icetail! The one who cares for me! Without her i would've been dead!" She managed to choke out.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:29

"Well, then. She told me she wanted to die. She hated life. And, I would have died myself if I hadn't killed her!" She spat, carefully nudging her sleeping sons closer to her warm belly.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:35

Specklestream breathed heavily. She didn't reply, but only flattened her ears and let out a tiny whimper. "You monster.." She whispered before laying her head on her paws and turned her face away from Salmonstripe.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:38

"I try to be nice and this is what I get... Awesome. I'll have a lot friends in no time at all!" The queen mumbled under her breath, a snarl overtaking her.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:43

Specklestream's ear flicked. She let out a whimper, making sure Salmonstripe could hear. "It would be better if my kits.." She thought as she yawned and stretched.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:47

OOC: Can Specklestream reply kindly to this? The reason of this topic was to form a friendly bond between them! XD! 

IC: Salmonstripe heard a soft whimper coming from the direction of Specklestream. She looked at her, and mewed, "So, Specklestream... How have things been with you? Things have been great with me."

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:52

OOC: Im workin on it.. Chillax and let da master work XD

IC:

Specklestream glanced at Salmonstripe. "It's been great.." She murmured before heading out of the nursery. She returned with two mice, and dropped one at Salmonstripe's feet. She sighed before returning to her nest.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 4:00

OOC: Sorry... And I would like to know... Would like to be a mod in my FNAF forum?

IC: Salmonstripe was rather suprised. Are you against me killing Icetail or not? I don't get it. Well, I'm hungry so I might as well eat it. The queen shrugged, and took a large bite of her mouse. The delicate flavor and aroma smelt and tasted so good, it made her purr. She got up, and gently licked Specklestream on her cheek, smiling and purring.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 4:16

OOC: Too much 'OOCs', & don't post that here, just PM me ;)

IC:
Specklestream purred at Salmonstripe's lick. Though she was saddened that this was her mother's murderer, she was becoming fond of her company. She looked down at her mouse and slowly began to eat it.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 4:21

OOC: Sorry.

IC: The gray she-cat, still smiling, she trotted back to her own nest. She continued eating her mouse, and said, "Specklestream. I'm really sorry for killing Icetail. I... I didn't want to die... But, how do you feel about having kits? I was happy."

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 4:26

Specklestream's emotions mixed. "I know that one of them belongs to a ThunderClan cat." She turned to look at Salmonstripe, fear in her eyes. "I met and fell in love with him at Sunningrocks, about a moon ago.. I think it's only fair he has one of them.." She sighed.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 4:33

"You... You mean Flamestripe? He has his own mate, I think. We'll see at the gathering, I suppose."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you're here too?   So you're here too? Empty

Back to top Go down

So you're here too?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next