Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Toy
King Falcon I
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 9:06

Falconstar bounded to the top of the Tallrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"

OoC: Any specific warrior you want as a mentor?

Last edited by King Falcon I on Sun 2 Aug 2015 - 9:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 9:11

Sharpkit tumbled from the nursery at Falconstar's call. I wonder what this is about? Probably something boring that I don't need to be here for. The bored Tom yawned, baring his sharp white teeth. He then sighed boredly.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 9:12

Smokekit heard the leaders voice."Could this be my ceremony?" he mumbled to himself, stepping out of the nursery.

Ooc- I don't think so... Someone who is active I guess. I would say Icestorm, but don't think it would be very fun to rp as myself and son so not me I guess.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 9:15

OOC: Wait... If Smokekit is Sharpkit's brother shouldn't they have the ceremony together, as siblings?

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 10:11

Peonyflower padded from the Warriors den quietly to watch the ceremony.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 11:23

Ashwing came out of the nursery, looking at her sons. She was so proud of them. Would they be apprentices at last? She walked up to Smokekit and started licking his fur, making sure he looked perfect. "I love you," she whispered to them both.

OOC: Yes, they should have it together. Falconstar probably forgot about Sharpkit. Hey Falconstar, could you add him to the ceremony?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 11:36

"Comeon, stop it please. Your embarrassing me." he mumble quietly.

"Ya well you wouldn't want to look like a dead rabbit would you?" Icestorm said to his timid son as he walked up to them. "I'm so proud of you both."

Ooc- ugg. No offense but again... Fal forgot someone...

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 16:19

OOC: Cobaltfire currently does not have an apprentice but then again, she mentored Icestorm. Wolftrot doesn't have an apprentice either.

Both warriors padded into camp from a hunting patrol. They tossed their prey on the pile and sat beneath the Tallrock.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 16:27

Smokekit stayed by his mothers side until further instruction.

OOC- ya that would be great peridorito ('nat), but I kinda feel like Smokekit needs a mentor that wasn't his mothers or fathers? Idek, just to change things up a bit? But it's up to you Fal. All I ask is for an active member who can deal with Smokekit's timid nature. Actually... maybe Wolftrot would be a good choice? ugg idek...

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 16:39

Ooc Peonyflower hasn't had an apprentice at all yet XD course she recently became a warrior too so eh XD

Peonyflower watched as the two warriors came into camp before she looked to the leader quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 16:44

OOC- ya, that'd be cool. Kinda wanted a male cat but eh. I don't want to sound picky. ;)

Smokekit looked around. I wonder who will be my mentor? Colbaltfire was Icestorm's mentor so that could get awkward. Maybe Wolftrot? Hmm or Peonyflower? They both seem nice.... He thought, looking around.

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 19:18

OOC: you dont have to call me by my username lmao you can call me any variation of the names in my signature lmao but ueah i see your point

IC: Wolftrot wondered who would mentor young Smokekit. He kinda hoped he would be chosen, although Peonyflower would be a good choice too.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 5:08

OOC: Wait for me and Falcon please; and I don't care who his mentor is.

IC: Sharpkit tried to sound as polite as possible. "Mom! I look fine." He snapped, growling silently.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 9:41

OoC: I did not forget Sharpkit. To become an apprentice, you have to post at least once as your cat, and Roblox did not. This was their first time posting as Sharpkit. I don't appreciate the snark about my competence. I know what I'm doing.

IC: "Smokekit, Sharpkit, you have both reached the age where you are ready to become apprentices. Until you become warriors, you will be known as Smokepaw and Sharppaw. Your mentors will be Wolftrot and Peonyflower."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 10:06

Peonyflower blinked and smiled some before she padded forward to touch noses with her new apprentice. Nervousness welled up in the she cat. This would be her first apprentice and she hoped she would do well with training Sharppaw

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Smokekit and Sharpkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next