Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Enjoying the day (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 9:18

Ooc- sure. Idc

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 10:00

OOC: Um excuse me but I'm in this topic too one of the rules is wait for others in the topic. 

Leafsnap growled as they shut her out of the conversation. "I'm planning to go on some patrols today-" she was interrupted as they continued. "I'm coming too." She hissed, sort of sweetly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 10:32

"Oh. Sorry Leafsnap, didn't mean to intrude." he purred.

Ooc- geez sorry

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 11:11

OOC: Well, I guess it was inevitable. You guys post really early in the morning.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 18:20

Cedarpaw wondered what to say, but kept quiet. After a few moments he blurted out "Ok, I'm not like my brother and Smokekit who can stay in complete silence, so can we talk about something, anything?"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 19:15

Ooc sorry I'm usually up most of the night til like 3 or 4 in the morning sorry Cat

Peonyflower smiled some " sorry didn't mean to forget you Leafsnap sure you can tag along " she mewed then smiled to Cedarpaw sure what do you want to talk about.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 19:28

"I don't know... Hunting? ooo." Cedarpaw said, always the curious one. "So how are things between you and Wolftrot?" he asked, inching a little closer to her. "And don't worry, you can tell me anything. Nothing will leave this cat's mouth." he smiled a warm and caring smile towards her. He could be flirty, but he was also very caring and was the cat that others could go to to tell their feelings or troubles.

OOC- EX: So say you and your friends were walking down the street and you have: that one sweet, easy to talk to, you tell everything to, friend. That's Cedarpaw.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 19:37

"Me and Wolftrot...."Peonyflower mewed blinking"well..we are good I guess"she mewed with a small smile

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 19:41

"Well what's with the I guess part?" he chocked his head.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 20:03

"It's nothing " She mewed dismissing any part of starting a conversation about it.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 20:33

"Ok. I understand. But if ya ever need someone to talk to, I'm the right cat for the job!" he said in a silly but cheerful ton, trying to change the mood.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 20:35

Peonyflower smiled some " Sure of course " She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 20:39

"So were would you gals like to hunt?"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 21:14

OOC: Are you serious 

IC: Leafsnap giggled. So, when are you expecting kits?" She asked teasingly. She turned back to Cedarpaw. "Hmm... Near the Shadowclan border?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 21:34

"Yeah sounds good and what do you mean Leafsnap..."She mewed a bit taken off guard  by her teasing comment.

Ooc yeah seriously I usually wake up at 11 am.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the day (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next