Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Clan life continues as normal, though some cats may feel that death and damage is becoming too common.
August's Activity Check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member.
Greenleaf is in full swing with long days, warm nights, and thunderstorms.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Enjoying the day (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inystar, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4721
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC~L, (D)SC~t2, (S)SkC~t2

Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 6:18 am

Ooc- sure. Idc

"Bringing the cute in execute."

SkyClan Leader

Living ~ Deceased
Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Newsig10

Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 E6a7ht10
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am

OOC: Um excuse me but I'm in this topic too one of the rules is wait for others in the topic. 

Leafsnap growled as they shut her out of the conversation. "I'm planning to go on some patrols today-" she was interrupted as they continued. "I'm coming too." She hissed, sort of sweetly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 7:32 am

"Oh. Sorry Leafsnap, didn't mean to intrude." he purred.

Ooc- geez sorry

SkyClan Leader

Living ~ Deceased

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 8:11 am

OOC: Well, I guess it was inevitable. You guys post really early in the morning.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Cedarpaw wondered what to say, but kept quiet. After a few moments he blurted out "Ok, I'm not like my brother and Smokekit who can stay in complete silence, so can we talk about something, anything?"

SkyClan Leader

Living ~ Deceased

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3488
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Ooc sorry I'm usually up most of the night til like 3 or 4 in the morning sorry Cat

Peonyflower smiled some " sorry didn't mean to forget you Leafsnap sure you can tag along " she mewed then smiled to Cedarpaw sure what do you want to talk about.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 4:28 pm

"I don't know... Hunting? ooo." Cedarpaw said, always the curious one. "So how are things between you and Wolftrot?" he asked, inching a little closer to her. "And don't worry, you can tell me anything. Nothing will leave this cat's mouth." he smiled a warm and caring smile towards her. He could be flirty, but he was also very caring and was the cat that others could go to to tell their feelings or troubles.

OOC- EX: So say you and your friends were walking down the street and you have: that one sweet, easy to talk to, you tell everything to, friend. That's Cedarpaw.

SkyClan Leader

Living ~ Deceased

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 4:37 pm

"Me and Wolftrot...."Peonyflower mewed blinking"well..we are good I guess"she mewed with a small smile

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 4:41 pm

"Well what's with the I guess part?" he chocked his head.

SkyClan Leader

Living ~ Deceased

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:03 pm

"It's nothing " She mewed dismissing any part of starting a conversation about it.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:33 pm

"Ok. I understand. But if ya ever need someone to talk to, I'm the right cat for the job!" he said in a silly but cheerful ton, trying to change the mood.

SkyClan Leader

Living ~ Deceased

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:35 pm

Peonyflower smiled some " Sure of course " She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:39 pm

"So were would you gals like to hunt?"

SkyClan Leader

Living ~ Deceased

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 6:14 pm

OOC: Are you serious 

IC: Leafsnap giggled. So, when are you expecting kits?" She asked teasingly. She turned back to Cedarpaw. "Hmm... Near the Shadowclan border?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 6:34 pm

"Yeah sounds good and what do you mean Leafsnap..."She mewed a bit taken off guard  by her teasing comment.

Ooc yeah seriously I usually wake up at 11 am.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the day (open)   Enjoying the day (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the day (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: