Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Life is good [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Life is good [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Life is good [closed]   Life is good [closed] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:25 pm

What a lovely day

Even the thought was sarcastic, it was too windy and rainy too do anything but do nothing and stay tucked away in your den. The wind clan she-cat was doing anything too stay entertained. although there wasn't much she could do, in almost a defeated manner Dawnstrike had lowered her head figuring that it'd be nice to take a nap but it'd be difficult because of the raging winds and the rain that fell down at fast speeds. Her limbs were worn out tired from the morning patrol, she didn't get a good night of sleep and she wasn't the fastest cat Windclan had. She was never one to voice her opinion about things but she did feel a bit left out as her friends left her in the dust as they ran. A Windclan cat should feel pleased to run at anytime feeling the wind flow through their fur why else would they be called windclanners?

A fimilar scent had brought her out of her haze. lifting up her head she was pleased too see the Tom she enjoyed being around, Lightfoot. "Hey Lightfoot! how are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Life is good [closed]   Life is good [closed] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:48 pm

The white tom shook his soaked pelt like a dog. "How am I? I'm dripping wet!" He exclaimed, a small bit of humor in his voice. He hated the rain; it sank through his thin fur and made his bones rattle and his joints sore. It had been a long while since Lightfoot was last sore. He, in contrast to Dawnstrike, was an excellent runner and was always sprinting on the moorlands. Outpacing rabbits and hares made up for his inability to blend in with his surroundings. His lean build and long legs were a large contribution. To say he was the best runner in the Clan would be boastful, and Lightfoot was not a boastful tom. On this particular day, he was out hunting and discarded his prey into the fresh-kill pile before spotting a she-cat he'd grown attached to trying to sleep through the rain. "Trying to get some shut-eye in all this water, hmm?" He asked, smiling pleasantly at her. "Rather cold to be sleeping alone, though." You don't have to sleep alone, of course... He thought to himself, but he didn't say it aloud because that would be an ungentlemanly thing to say to a she-cat.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Life is good [closed] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Life is good [closed]   Life is good [closed] EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:01 am

It was true not many cats in Windclan enjoyed having to run wildly in the rain. Light blue eyes blinked as Lightfoot shook out his pelt, water spraying everywhere. The ginger she-cat was slightly curious on what Lightfoot was doing out in the storm, "So you've been running from the rain have you?" The she-cat mewed slightly amused, she knew that Lightfoot was a good runner since foot did mean fast paws and it was his warriors name. Dawnstrike placed her head back onto her paws an ear twitching, "Yes I was rather bored but since you've came might as well chat don't you think?" The pretty she-cat had purred, she and Lightfoot had grown quite close during their training as apprentices and Dawnstrike even formed a small crush on him, she still has major feelings for the Tom. Dawnstrike was caught off guard by his words being slightly flustered, she turned her head away shifting her blue eyes from the white Tom before smiling gently. "I was actually rather cozy." The shecat explained glancing at her newly made nest. "Looks like the apprentices are becoming skilled at nest-making." She joked too the Tom purring happily.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Life is good [closed]   Life is good [closed] EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:26 am

"Good, it's about time someone made a nest right around here!" He responded playfully with a bit of a chuckle. "If I thought Slatepaw was slacking on his nest-making duties, he'd be in big trouble!" Lightfoot thought fondly of his young, energetic apprentice. He paced around a bit, looking for the waterlogged pile of moss that was his usual nest. He did his best to move it closer, but it mostly fell apart into tiny soggy pieces of moss and feathers. He, for one, found birds' feathers very comfortable nest liners. Using his paws to scoop the pieces all back together into a lump of a nest, Lightfoot settled down into the mess. "Well, not quite luxurious, but it'll do." He said with a grin. He'd be picking out moss clumps for days. There was a momet of silence and then a sigh. "I have to be honest with you, Dawnstrike." He began, almost hesitantly. "I'm really glad we can just talk like this. I enjoy it, really. More than I enjoy talking to most." Lightfoot admitted with a genuine smile and a soft flick of his tail. There was far more he wanted to say, but he didn't want to freak her out by saying too much too soon.

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Life is good [closed]   Life is good [closed] EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:41 am

Dawnstrikes nose gave a slight twitch, she was just made a warrior herself yet Lightfoot already had an apprentice. 'He sure is shaping up to be one of Windclans greatest warriors..' The ginger shecat had thought too herself happily, licking one of her paws and using it too groom behind her ear. The shecat blinked as Lightfoot tried too move his nest closer, her whiskers twitching as it only ended up ruining it. Moving onto her paws she moved closer over towards Lightfoot figuring that she should just be able to sit down by him. The ginger shecat let out an amused laugh as he sat in other, she really wasn't expecting Lightfoot too settle down in the mess of his nest. "Youre apprentice sure is gonna throw a fit if you keep ruining your nests like that." When she was an apprentice Dawnstrike didn't mind mending nests or cleaning the elders for ticks as long as she was serving and helping her clan she was happy.

The shecat blinked as Lightfoot sighed slightly cocking her head in concern. As he spoke the truth Dawnstrike couldn't help but be shocked, she never imagined that he would say this to her she always thought Lightfoot saw her as a friend but things were different for Dawnstrike she always saw Lightfoot more then a friend - she liked him ever since she was an apprentice. The pretty ginger shecat purred gently, "Well Lightfoot I'm glad you feel the same way as I do.. " She mewed quietly looking into his blue eyes intently. "Ive always felt that way about you.,."
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Life is good [closed]   Life is good [closed] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Elated, Lightfoot began purring. She had moved closer, they had spontaneously confessed their feelings, and suddenly today was a very good day in spite of the rain. He recalled a day like this one, except it was far warmer and dryer and they had been younger. He'd let a twinge of something then, but now that odd feeling was flooding him. The tom dared to move closer so that they were brushing pelts. "I'm very happy to hear that. Dawnstrike, I think... I think I love you. I want to be with you and I want you to love me back. Do you?" He asked, barely finding the breath in his lungs. His heart was beating fast and he was sure she could feel it through their touching pelts. Lightfoot waited breathlessly for her answer, hoping she wouldn't suddenly pull away or reject him.

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Life is good [closed]   Life is good [closed] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:13 am

Icy blue eyes slightly widened at his words, what would she say what can she do? Dawnstrike always had feelings for him but she never thought the tom would confess his love so quickly. A bit lost for words the ginger she-cat was only able too stare at Lightfoot with sudden shock, Lightfoot was moving on so quickly..! first he confessed his love and now he was asking for hers. It had made her head throb with sudden anxiety, before the shecat took a deep breath before answering. "I-I do.. I loved you for such a long time." She was surprised at her own words as well for being able to confess her love so easily! It looked like Lightfoot really was the one for her.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Life is good [closed]   Life is good [closed] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:12 pm

He smiled and laughed in relief. "I'm so happy, Dawnstrike." He purred, the weight of confessing being lifted from his shoulders. He hadn't really intended to spit it all out like that, but it seemed to get the job done, and with favorable results. The rain meant nothing to him now. Today had been wonderful, and he wasn't going to forget it soon. They were meant to be together, it seemed.

OOC: end topic?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is good [closed]   Life is good [closed] Empty