Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello there! Who are you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Hello there! Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Hello there! Who are you?   Hello there! Who are you? EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 9:58

Gladepaw padded around the territory. She needed some time away from her new clan, especially after her sister's death. She wasn't looking when she bumped into another cat. "Sorry! I wasn't looking."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! Who are you?   Hello there! Who are you? EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 10:28

Blue eyes were filled with shock as she had felt somebody bump into her. Blinking Dawnstrike glanced down too see an apprentice, her whiskers twitching. She heard about this one, wasn't really sure what too think about her situation however. Dawnstrike shrugged the pretty ginger cat's ear flicked in curiosity. "No worries, but what are you doing out here alone..?"
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! Who are you?   Hello there! Who are you? EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 10:36

Gladepaw looked up at the warrior. "I was thinking.." She whispered.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! Who are you?   Hello there! Who are you? EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 10:43

Thinking huh? Dawnstrike's tail rose with slight suspicion. The warrior herself didn't trust outsiders, no one knew much about Gladepaw anyways she couldn't blame her for how she felt. Although the pretty ginger she-cat couldn't help but pity the apprentice. She didn't have many friends, came into a new clan, and no one really trusted her. Dawnstrike didn't know what Falconstar was thinking their leader was very strict on the code so why did he let an outsider like her join Windclan? "Oh thinking about what?" The ginger she-cat mewed softly, her whiskers twitching as blue eyes eyed Gladepaw.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! Who are you?   Hello there! Who are you? EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 10:46

"My dead sister..." She whispered.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! Who are you?   Hello there! Who are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there! Who are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: