Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
+5
Hollyleaf
Topaz
Bloom
Thea
Toy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Lavenderwish padded into camp from a patrol, a little late. She couldn't believe she was missing her own apprentice's ceremony!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Turtlepaw stepped forwards, quivering with barely contained excitement. What would her warrior name be? What was it like to be a warrior?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Eaglepaw stepped forward. He looked in the crowd to find his mentor. No sign of him. He frowned when he didnt see him, but fixed his face.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:33 am

"I, Duskfall, deputy of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Duskfall looked over at each apprentice as he called out their names. Though many took this moment lightly, to agree to these terms which StarClan had set was a serious matter. To break the code could lead to exile, or worse. But these were fine apprentices before him, and he had to trust they'd know what they were getting themselves into.
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:49 am

Treepaw puffed out his chest in pride. He looked up to the deputy and said"I do!"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:46 am

Eaglepaw nodded solemnly. "I do."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:48 am

"I do!" Fawnpaw squeaked

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:42 am

"I do!" Turtlepaw almost sang. Such power in two words. She was almost a warrior!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:40 pm

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Eaglepaw, from this moment onwards you will be known as Eaglefeather. StarClan honours your tenacity and wisdom, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan." The deputy placed his muzzle on top of his grandson, having come down from where he'd been holding the ceremony up on High Rock. Then he moved onto Fawnpaw.

"Fawnpaw, from this moment, you will be known as Fawnwillow. StarClan honours your kindness and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." Duskfall purred, doing as he did with Eaglefeather. He was proud to see so many of his kin become fine warriors.

"Treepaw, from this moment, you will be known as Treebranch. StarClan honours your resilience and patience, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." The tom placed his muzzle briefly over the younger tom's head, then moved on to the last cat. "Turtlepaw, from this moment, you will be known as Turtlepelt. StarClan honours your loyalty and curiosity, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

Duskfall then took a step back, allowing the crowd to cheer for the newly appointed warriors before continuing. "As per tradition, you four will guard camp tonight in a silent vigil tonight. It will begin at Sundown. Till then, let us all celebrate our new warriors. For they have worked hard and fought bravely to deserve to be named such. May StarClan guide your paths."
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:51 pm

Lavenderwish made her way over to Fawnwillow. "Congratulations on becoming a warrior!" she exclaimed, grinning widely. It was nice to see her apprentice become a warrior!

OOC: no color bc im on mobile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:14 pm

Eaglefeather purred. "Thank you, Duskfall." He bowed his head with respect and honor.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:45 pm

The newly named Turtlepelt's smile was as big as her face could allow. She was a warrior! She walked to the other new warriors. "Congratulations!" she squealed, her voice a high-pitched yowl of excitement. Where was her mentor Frozenflame?

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 5:34 am

Treebranch looked to Turtlepelt."You too!"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:25 am

Fawnwillow bounced around, pleased with her name. "Thank you Lavenderwish!" She mewed happily.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 4:55 am

OOC: Sorry I took so long! Poor Eaglefeather!

IC:

Sunpelt stared proudly at his former apprentice. He padded up to him and rested his muzzle on Eaglefeather's head. "Congratulations," he murmured. Sunpelt felt something choke him, some sentimental feeling. He was so proud.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Treepaw, and Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2