Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is up! Please post in it or be square. Only people with announcements that explain that their absence will be spared Staff's wrath ;D
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Got a question? Ask a Staff Member, we're more than happy to help!

Share | 

I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)   Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:14 am

Soaringwing plodded into camp, tired from staying up all night with his mate and Swirlkit. He and Coalspirit had decided it would be best for the she-kit to live in camp...they couldn't risk something happening to their last kit. As far as the two parents knew, Raccoonkit and Swampkit were dead. Tears threatening his eyes, Soaringwing tried to man up as he padded into the warrior's den. "D...Duskfall," he said, voice cracking. The tabby cleared his throat. "Duskfall, I need to speak with you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)   Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Coalspirit had followed her mate,Soaringwing, into camp following him closely. She held a cream and somewhat light ginger kit,their kit, her kit. She hadn't wanted to risk losing Swirlkit after what happened. The queen was quiet. She knew what they did was forbidden but it didn't matter to her she would still be the best medicine cat she can be. Though now she was about to tell her father along with Soaringwing about their kits. She only hoped nothing would go wrong.

Swirlkit was held by her scruff but the kit didn't let out a new or cry sensing something serious and not wanting to cause problem.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [O] Otterleap [F] Frogjaw [S] Sparkwillow [Ic] Icepaw
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4098
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)   Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:30 pm

Duskfall came out of the warrior's den, the usually muscular tom thinner than he usually was despite the abundance of fresh kill. After losing his closest friend, mate, and son, one after the other, the tom was struggling to maintain himself with the same pride he'd done over the moons. Worn thin, Duskfall approached the strange scene of his adopted son, Soaringwing, and his beloved daughter, Coalspirit, sitting together with a tiny kit with them.

The tom closed his eyes pained, guessing what exactly had occurred. He been suspicious about their relationship for moons, but believed his daughter would have more sense than to do this. Or at least, Soaringwing would know better. He'd thought Soaringwing was getting closer to Stormstrike and forgotten about this, which was obviously a mistake. Looking over at them again, he whispered tensely. "Please tell me you're going to say you found this kit in the woods. That there is nothing between the two of you."

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator

Swoop of Fierce Doves ϟ Frogjaw ϟ Icepaw ϟ Ivyfall ϟ Sparkwillow ϟ Otterleap            
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)   Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Coalspirit set Swirlkit down quietly. She then mewed quietly. She looked down for a moment before she mewed" I'm....sorry dad but....it's not like that....t.this kit is mine....and Soaringwing's....we..had three but two were taken by a hawk " Coalspirit mewed quietly as she curled her dark tail around her daughter.

Swirlkit opened her small eyes quietly lookup to the bigger cays quietly one she knew as her mom and dad though the other held her attention she didn't know who he was.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:08 am

Soaringwing stared at the ground, but finnaly built up enough confidence to meet Duskfall's gaze. Your not a coward, Soaringwing! Why are you afraid of him? He cleared his throat before saying; "Duskfall, I really love Coalspirit and there is nothing anyone can do to change my mind." He pressed against his not-so-secret mate and licked her cheek, then his daughter. "And...I really want you to accept that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:29 am

"Accept it? Accept it?! I was willing to ignore your foolishness in the past as you were young apprentices, but you dare come here with a kit, and ask for me accept this?! You!" He turned to growl at his daughter in a way he'd never had before. As angry as he'd gotten with his kits, he'd never really shouted at them when possible, but this was beyond anything he could have possibly imagined. "You are a medicine cat. You have sworn your life to StarClan! How could you throw away your honour, your pride to take a mate! And then dare to bring this kit into this world through your sin."

Then he turned to snap at Soaringwing with a fervour that hadn't been seen since he'd lost so many of his kin. The deputy couldn't contain himself, spurred on by this bitter knowledge of their affair. "And you, I raised you as my son. I took you in though you were a rogue kit, and loved you as I loved all my kin. But you took my daughter, Coalspirit, who is a medicine cat as a mate. Do you have no shame, no guilt? Did either of you even think about the consequences before starting this idiotic affair?"

Back to top Go down

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:03 am

Coalspirit relaxed a little when Soaringwing licked her cheek. Though it didn't take long for it do disappear when her father spoke to her angrily. She kept her gaze down her ears flat against her head. She mustered enough courage to look up at her father
"My honour.... my pride.."She said."that has nothing to do with this. I couldn't do anything about how I felt for Soaringwing. Just like how you were with.....mom... it's the same with me. The only reason we brought our daughter into camp was because we lost two kits to a hawk that somehow left them in Riverclan.. I didn't want nothing happening to her. And I still managed to do my duties to the best of my ability even when I had our kits."She mewed.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:00 am

Soaringwing kept his eyes trained on Duskfall's. "Yeah, you did raise me as your son, and I thought of you as a father until Redpaw died. Fathers are supposed to watch out for their kits...do you know how much I loved my brother? He was the only family I had left," he spat. "And now my family is Coalspirit and Swirlkit, and I don't care what you think because you don't know what it's like to loose your whole family and not even know where you came from!"

He paused a second to try and cool down. "I lost my shame and guilt far long ago, when I was adopted by you! Apparently, I should've gained it then!" The tabby narrowed his eyes, but continued. "This is no idiotic affair, sir. This is only love, and yes I thought about the consequences, but I decided it was worth it. And you know what? I could've just lied to you and say that we had found the kit abandoned, but I respected you so we told you it was ours. I think I'm loosing that respect for you now, though."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:34 am

"Do you have any idea the price you'll have to pay for this? Your mother died never seeing her parents or her clanmates again. Your duties involved not taking a mate, Coalspirit. You will be demoted as Medicine cat, have no doubt. This kit will be given to a queen to raise, you will not further mock StarClan by raising it as your own any longer." Duskfall spoke his voice turning into a growl, angered further by how they seemed to fundamentally misunderstand the gravity of their situation. They had broken the code, and acted as though being in love absolved them of all guilt. His heart broke for his daughter and son's names that would be dragged through the mud, but there was nothing he could do to shield them. They made their choices, he could only carry out the sentence.

To Soaringwing, a little calmer, though still furious, Duskfall meowed with deadly calm. "Respect? If you respected me, if you respected Coalspirit, you would have ended this foolishness before it ever begun. You are a warrior, the worst that will happen to you is that you will lose your clan's trust, perhaps be ordered to do apprentice duties. Coalspirit will lose everything. And all for love... I've lost much too, Soaringwing. My parents, my sister, my mate, and now it seems you've taken my daughter from me. I hope this kit, this love, was worth it. For the decisions you've made will shape you forever. There is no going back now."

Back to top Go down

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:32 am

Coalspirit looked down her tail bristling a little. She  had never expected the situation they were in to go this wrong. Coalspirit gently kept Swirlkit close. She had her ears flat aginst her head keeping tears back from her blue eyes."I was never trying to mock Starclan ....d...."Coalspirit  broke off."No ...I never  tried to....if I lose everything...s..so be it I've already apparently  lost my father because it seems like you...no nevermind. ...."Coalspirit mewed the tears rolling into her cheek fur. Her head then snapped up as she looked to her father her ears flat against her head " He never had you loose me  you never lost me.... not til  now it's your fault you've lost your daughter ..."so he mewed with a slight growl. Coalspirit was always known to be sweet and kind not one to snap or growl at much anyone but what she was getting from her father right now was upsetting her."and if we are going to involve mom in this at least she wouldn't be talking to me the way you are now.."Coalspirit mewed her tail curling around her kit somewhat concealing it with her long furred tail.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:30 pm

"That kit, Duskfall, is still ours. Coalspirit and I are still going to raise her. She is not going to be given to another queen. Swirlkit is our responsibility and it's our job to care or her no matter how much you think we've screwed up. We have already taken care of her in the forest in secret and still completed our tasks in the clan at the same time, so that doesn't mean we can't do that here. As for this respect nonsense, I respected Coalspirit enough to be her mate and show her love which apparently hasn't been given to her by you before. I gave her a kit, which she can treasure and love and care for and be there for her no matter what the circumstance, even if Swirlkit got a forbidden mate." Soaringwing paused a second. 

"And I understand that you lost your family members, but you at least knew them. I don't know my parents, my two other children, my home, my family...you know where you came from and you know where you're home is and your family. How do I know mine is in Starclan and I'll ever see them like you will when we die?" Tears wetted his cheeks as he stared at the brown tom. "Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. I have hope, and that's why I'm here right now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)   

Back to top Go down

I'm a mate with my adopted sister and we have a kit (For Pika and Softsong and I only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: