Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tansypaw's Assessment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Tansypaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Tansypaw's Assessment   Tansypaw's Assessment EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 11:36

Fishstar waited patiently by the river for her apprentice. Today was Tansypaw's assessment, and after she finished, she could become a warrior. Fishstar had been training Tansypaw for what felt like an age, and now, all of the apprentice's hard work was finally going to pay off. The RiverClan leader gazed into the murmuring body of water. StarClan grant her luck.

Tansypaw's Assessment 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Tansypaw's Assessment   Tansypaw's Assessment EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 1:20

Tansypaw padded as slowly as she could out of the apprentice's den, trying to contain her excitement. Today she would have her assessment! She said a silent prayer to StarClan, hoping not to mess up her biggest day yet. The cream-colored she-cat saw her mentor and leader sitting by the river. "Hello, Fishstar," she mewed respectfully. "Is it time to start?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tansypaw's Assessment   Tansypaw's Assessment EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 16:33

OOC: I'm so sorry I haven't been able to post much lately, and that this is so late. ;w; I've been pretty busy this summer.

IC:

Fishstar nodded. "Yes. Now, you may have an inkling of what you're going to be doing, but I'll explain it properly to you. What you must do is catch as much prey as possible before sunhigh." She gestured to the river and to the vegetation surrounding it. "You may go wherever you like, but you must stay on our territory. I will be watching you from afar." She picked herself up. "I'm sure you'll do fine, so there's no need to worry.." Fishstar offered Tansypaw a wink as she retreated towards the rushes. ".. After all, you learned from the best."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tansypaw's Assessment   Tansypaw's Assessment EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 20:33

Tansypaw smiled at her mentor and leader. "I certainly did. I'll do my best, Fishstar." The cream-colored she-cat decided to try the fishing move that Palefrost had taught her. She positioned herself strategically on the riverbank and waited for a suitable number of fish to swim by. Sure enough, a school of about four trout moved through Tansypaw's trained, green-eyed vision. She flashed one of her speckled paws into the body of water and out flopped three of the four unfortunate fish. Gratified by her success, Tansypaw moved over to a different part of the river to try Dewleaf's invented technique.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tansypaw's Assessment   Tansypaw's Assessment EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 23:09

Fishstar, from within a coarse bundle of reeds, grinned. Good progress so far.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tansypaw's Assessment   Tansypaw's Assessment EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 21:42

Tansypaw was about to try fishing again when a rustle from a nearby bush caught her eye. She opened her mouth and scented a squirrel. Even though fishing is our main area of expertise, I also know how to hunt live prey. Perhaps that would show my skills? The cream-colored she-cat dropped down into a hunter's crouch, a little less smoothly than she would have liked. She stalked forwards. The squirrel, unaccustomed to being hunted in RiverClan's territory, paid no attention and instead nibbled on an acorn. When she got close enough, Tansypaw pounced on the small, furry body, holding it with her speckled paws and killing it with a single bite. The slightly unfamiliar taste of squirrel flooded her mouth as she carried it back to where her fish lay. Then, after a slow check around the territory, she washed her paws and began to fish again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tansypaw's Assessment   Tansypaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Tansypaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: