Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) Empty
PostSubject: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 11:18

Raccoonkit's eyes slowly flickered open as the sunrise shined down on her and her family. She sat up, her long brown fur was a bit messy and fell into her eyes. She looked around; the two big cats who were always watching her and the other kits were asleep. She hadn't quite understood that Soaringwing and Coalspirit were her parents yet or that Swampkit and Swirlkit were her siblings. The kit jumped as a sound came from near-by up in a tree. She looked over, but couldn't see what it was. Raccoonkit wanted to find out. The tabby crawled over a sleeping bundle of light colored fur to get to Swampkit. "Sorry Swirlkit," she whispered softly to the sleeping cat once she finished walking over her. Raccoonkit put a paw on Swampkit to wake him up.

Raccoonkit wanted to find out what the noise was, and to do that, she'd need Swampkit. She secretly preferred him over her sister, Swirlkit, but only slightly. Her yellow eyes drilled into the tom as she shook him. Please wake up Swampkit! I know it's early, but I'm a bit afraid and I need to know what that thing is!

Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) Image13

Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 11:36

Swirlkit let out a shrill mewl of complaint when she was stepped on her eyes opening some as she looked to her sister"i..it's fine " she mewed before she closed her eyes again.

Swampkit was having a great dream. He was just about to catch a piece of prey when he felt a paw prod the small tom kit. He blinked open his blue eyes looking to his sister,Racconkit. She let out a small playful growl before he got to his paws stop" shaking me I'm up "he mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 11:54

Raccoonkit nodded an flicked her tail, signaling for Swampkit to follow her. "I heard a sound," she said quietly. The she-kit wasn't much of a talker and tended to stay quiet most of the time. The kit started to walk away, towards the tree where the thing...whatever it was...was.

Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) Image13

Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 12:01

Swampkit blinked"what kind of sound?"Swampkit asked following his sister.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 12:16

Raccoonkit didn't reply to her brother's question. Sometimes she didn't reply to other cat's questions...it wasn't because she was ignoring them, it was because she was she was too focused on what she was doing. Raccoonkit pawed at the tree, looking up at the branches above to see a figure fly from the very top branch and soar in a circle above the two kits' heads. Her eyes widened and a sudden rush of fear fan over her, causing the she-cat to shiver. "W...what's that?" she asked Swampkit, her soft voice barely audible.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 12:17

OOC~ so sad :'(

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 12:22

OOC: Uh, Salmonpaw's and Dewpaw's warrior ceromony should be done by tomorrow... So, just keep that in mind. And, Dewleaf is right! That is depressing.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 12:30

OOC~ did they message back?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 12:32

OOC: Yep. Now, continue the rp.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 13:06

Swampkit blinked looking back up at the sky seeing the figure. Fear ran through the small tom kit. He looked to his sister"w...we n...need to get back to Sw..Swirlkit something tells me..me it's not safe " Swampkit mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 13:17

Raccoonkit stuffed her long, fluffy tail over her brother's mouth to quiet him. She stared up at the huge creature, wonder filling her striking yellow eyes and replacing fear. Only when the gigantic bird swooped down towards the two, fear came back and took over Raccoonkit. Without warning, she turned around and bolted bak towards the two big cats and Swirlkit, but she was to slow. It wasn't long until the kitten felt big, sharp, talons clamp around her and the next second she was airborne, caught by the hawk. "Mommy," she screamed. "Daddy!" Even though she didn't know hat the names meant, she had heard her siblings call the two big cats that so she decided to try it out. "Help me!" She didn't bother to look over and see if her brother had been captured as well.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 14:19

Coalspirit hadn't been far off from the kits they she though they were still in the shelter though when she heard one of her kits cry she felt her eyes widen and she followed the sound to the kits only to be two late. Her eyes widened seeing the hawk that had bother her kits in its grasp. Coalspirit fur fluffed up in panicked and she started to climb the nearby tree to get to her kits but by then the kits were too far into the air.

Swampkit had Ben taken along with his sister as he looked down crying out for their mother he saw her climbing up the tree to get to them but had no luck.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 17:10

The Hawk flew off, flying towards the river and into Riverclan's territory when Raccoonkit came up with an idea. "Swampkit, bite it's leg," she screamed over the hawk's screeches. The she-cat then bent up and sank her fangs into the bird's leg. The beast let go and Raccoonkit was only holding on by her mouth. She let go and plummeted down into a maze of reeds below.

Soaringwing was soon to follow his mate at the screeches. He climbed up a tree and launched himself off, missing the bird by inches. He fell down onto a rock below, hearing a snapping in his leg and pain shoot through it. "Coalspirit," he cried.

OOC: I'm going to have Raccoonkit loose her memory in the fall and Soaringwing's leg will be broken.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 17:38

OOC~ Alright

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 18:05

Coalspirit was about to follow after the hawk but stopped seeing her mate. She blinked and ran over to him quickly.

Swampkit blinked and nodded biting down hard on the haws leg that Hel him. Soon enough he plummeted to the reeds after his sister.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)   Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taken by a hawk (Closed for me, Softsong, Dewleaf, Toy Roblox, and maybe Icee)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: