Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

For those who are bored.

Go down 
+2
Toy
Bloom
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

For those who are bored. Empty
PostSubject: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:45 pm

Stormstrike laid in camp on her back, a half-eaten mouse by her head. She looked up to the sky; though it was day, she tried to see Starclan. Maybe they are in the clouds too, she thought as she imagined Blazingheart as a cloud. With the recent deaths from the fire an her kin, Stormstrike was a bit depressed and on top of that was the stress of still re-building camp. I need something to do to get my mind off of this. The newly appointed warrior stood up and looked around, searching for someone to do something with. Maybe some of the apprentices want to play, and maybe some kits too, she thought as she padded over to the apprentice's den and looked in. "Hello?" she called.

For those who are bored. Image13

For those who are bored. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Silkpaw immediately woke up, and quietly exclaimed, "What Stormstrike!"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:01 pm

"I've got some free time, are you up for a game of mossball?" Stormstrike asked.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:12 pm

Fawnpaw popped her head over the edge of the nest, "Don't forget about me!" She mewed happily, one of the few cats who were good morning cats. She hopped out of her nest and playfully nudged Silkpaw.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Treepaw woke up and smiled. "Can I join?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Fawnpaw flicked her tail as a gesture to follow, "Hurry up and shake the moss off!" She purred as she stepped out of the den.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:49 am

Silkpaw nodded, but then mewed, "M-mossball, aren't we a little to old for that?" She asked, following Fawnpaw's lead.

Interesting... The white apprentice thought. Mossball is a game for kits. Not apprentices!

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:56 am

"Nobody's ever too old for mossball," purred Stormstrike. "Does someone have a ball of moss?" She asked, referring to any of the apprentices.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:48 am

"I have quite the collection!" She mewed her eyes twinkling in excitement, she turned and padded into her nest and picked the most durable one.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:05 am

Treepaw smiled. who has a collection of moss balls?, he thought

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:54 am

Summitpaw padded out after Fawnpaw. "I would like to join as well." The fiery orangish-yellow tom purred as Fawnpaw took out one of her Mossballs.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:20 pm

She purred and gave Summitpaw a quick nuzzle before dropping it in the clearing.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Meadowpaw shot her head up when she heard Fawnpaw in the den. She blinked open her sleepy eyes and immediately felt a pang of sadness and jealousy when she saw Fawnpaw and Summitpaw looking at each other with that look she loathed. She loved her brother, but was always bothered when she saw he was with another she-cat that he loved. "What's going on?" Meadowpaw asked, forcing a cheerful face.

She scrambled out of her nest and trotted over to Summitpaw. She touched her nose to her brother's ear affectionately, and gave Fawnpaw a cool look. Meadowpaw blocked Summitpaw's view of the she-cat and asked again, "Why is everyone so excited?"

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Summitpaw chuckled. "Were gonna play Mossball. Wanna play?" he meowed flicking his sister with his tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:08 pm

Meadowpaw gasped with delight. "Oh, yes!" she squealed. "It'll remind me of our time in the nursery!" Turning to look at Fawnpaw, she added drily, "Looks like your mate has got a moss ball."

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who are bored.   For those who are bored. Empty

Back to top Go down

For those who are bored.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next