Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Softsong had managed to catch some prey and brought it back to camp. As she did she grabbed her piece and with a slight perminant limp she laid down outside the Warriors den. The she cat bent down her head taking a bite. She then blinked the prey had a funny taste though soon enough whatever had been put into the prey . Which was most likely poison the gray warrior eyes widened as it started to take affect and only a few seconds later she laid limp on the ground.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Littlefang had been eating prey when he saw his mother fall limp. "Softsong!" He yowled. He ran over and started checking for a pulse. None. Scared, he started yowling. "Softsong! Softsong! No!" He didn't care if anyone saw him yelling around, he was scared.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:48 pm

"What's all this racket," growled Stormstrike as she padded out of the warriors den. She reeled back when her paw hit something furry. "What the...?" she looked down and gasped at the sight of her grandmother laying inert on the ground. "Somebody, get Coalspirit," she yowled, tears in her eyes.

Frozenflame followed behind Stormstrike. "Whats going..." he was cut short when he saw Softsong on the ground. He held back a scream and took a big swallow as he sat down next to Littlefang, his brother-in-law and tried to comfort him and calm him down.

Soaringwing padded into camp, a thrush in his jaws. After he put the prey in the fresh kill pile, he walked over to see what the commotion was about. He gasped when he saw the dead body of Soaringwing on the ground.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:55 pm

Coalspirit heard the commotion and came from the medicine cats den. She blinked seeing her mother eyes wide she ran over."move!"she mew panicked and tears started to threaten her eyes. She checked for a pulse and found none she but back a yowl of grief.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Littlefang, though comforted by friends and family, kept crying and yowling in grief. He clutched her in his paws and let out a yowl. He looked down at the prey near her paws. "She... She was poisoned..." His eyes widened as he let out a gasp.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [O] Otterleap [F] Frogjaw [S] Sparkwillow [Ic] Icepaw
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4154
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:10 am

Duskfall had been organising a patrol near the warrior's den when he heard the awful wailing he'd come to associate with death. The brown tom considered just staying where he was, unwilling to deal with another loss so soon after Blazingheart's death. But duty compelled him to check at least, after all, there was hope it was just a bad wound. Coalspirit, his daughter, had shown herself to a quite a talented medicine cat, he had hope.

But when he came across the familiar grey fur that he'd slept next to and groomed over many moons in the centre of the crowd, he collapsed. The deputy fell to the ground, frozen in shock and intense pain. His mate, his beloved, Softsong was dead. Together they'd had four kits and raised two as their own. It was heart wrenching to imagine a world without her. However the deputy forced himself onto his paws, padding over shakily to confirm his worst fears.

"Is she... dead?"

-

Hawkstrike bound over at the commotion just to see her father collapse and a crowd around her mother. Fearing the worst, she shoved through past her once mate, Frozenflame to see her mother dead. The she-cat wailed in grief, paws shaking at her mother's dead body. It had to be a lie. How could she be dead?

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator

Swoop of Fierce Doves ϟ Frogjaw ϟ Icepaw ϟ Ivyfall ϟ Sparkwillow ϟ Otterleap            
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:49 am

Frozenflame was saddened to see Hawkstrike. She seemed to be getting worse every day. After failing to calm Littlefang down, he crawled up next to her and cautiously intertwined his tail with her's, providing her comfort like she did with him when his father had died.

Stormstrike looked over at Duskfall, pained to see the look in his eyes. "Y...yes," she replied to him quietly.

Soaringwing gave Coalspirit a comforting lick on the cheek; one that was not too friendly to be considered one for a mate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Female
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:03 am

Fawnpaw woke with a jolt as she head all the commotion, she sprang out of her nest and gasped as she caught a glimpse of the cat on the ground. Stunned at all the recent events with her family, she held back a wail as she nuzzled into her grandmother's cold fur. My family is dying.. closing her eyes tight she remembered her sister from another litter, her grandfather, and now her grandmother.

Dewleaf
Riverclan~ Whitefoot-Warrior
Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:44 am

Sunpelt had been eating prey near a large rock near the edge of camp when he heard the yowl of his father. Scared, he jumped to his paws, leaving the half-eaten mouse behind. He raced across camp and stopped beside Littlefang. "Softsong," he whispered. "My beloved grandmother. No... no!"

He pressed himself to the ground, grief-stricken. After a few moments of laying with his eyes shut tight, Sunpelt leaned forward and thrust his nose into Softsong's fur. It was still warm, but he could already feel cold starting to creep in.

Softsong's sweet scent drifted across to him, but it was tainted with the scent of death. Wanting to preserve his grandmother's existence for as long as possible, Sunpelt leaned forward again and lay down next to her. First my uncle, and now Softsong! What's happening?

~

Flamestripe hurried from the warriors den, fear picking his pelt. The scent of death hit his scent glands and he forced himself not to gag. He hurried across the clearing, sensing Meadowpaw at his heels, and stopped beside Littlefang, his uncle.

The orange tabby pressed himself to Littlefang's side, staring down at his grandmother. He had never been particularly close to Softsong, but she was his grandmother, and grief lanced through him. All his sleepiness was forgotten.

He slowly lowered himself to the ground and tucked his nose under his paw. Meadowpaw's scent wreathed around him and Flamestripe felt her press herself against him. Without opening his eyes, he rasped his tongue over her ear. She must be so scared, after all these deaths. "Don't be afraid, Meadowpaw," he whispered.

~

Meadowpaw shifted uncertainly. "How can I not be afraid?" she gasped. Softsong was her great-great-grandmother, so she didn't have a strong connection with her. But she was still her family, and she couldn't bear the thought of her death.

Upset and sad, she pressed closer to Flamestripe. So many deaths. Who's next?

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:01 am

Coalspirit heard her father's question but was thankful someone else could answer for her. The she cat was consumed with grief but felt the comforting Lick from her mate one that wasn't to friendly to raise anyon's suspisions. She closed her eyes she couldn't believe it her mother was dead. She closed her eyes as they became moist with tears.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Cloverpaw; Bubblepaw; Daypaw; Goldenkit; Copperpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3709
Clan/Rank : Cloverpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice/Missing; Bubblepaw: Skyclan/Apprentice; Daypaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice; Goldenkit: Windclan/Kit; Copperpaw: Shadowclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:43 am

Cloverpaw padded into camp after hunting in the woods she dropped a couple of prices of prey seeing so many cats around something made her think. Oh Starclan no.. Not another cat dead.. She raced over and saw Softsong dead. She pressed against Sunpelts other side and twined her tail his his offering comfort as a dull grief struck through her.

Summitpaw came after Clicerpaw as they were hunting together and then when he saw his great-grandmothers body he held back a yowl. To many dead cats.. How is Yhunderclan to survive when we are being killed by our own prey!! He thought seeing the prey she had eaten. He spotted his sister so he pressed on her other side and offered her comfort.

Bubblepaw #ffcc00:

Daypaw #cc99ff:

Copperpaw #ff9966:

Goldenkit #ffcc00:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Cat
Official Pun Master

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Littlefang breathed heavily, his chest heaving. "I'm sorry... I wasn't the best son... I didn't even say goodbye..." He gave her head a lick and cradled her head in his paws. "Mom... I... I love you..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:51 am

Sunpelt pressed against Cloverpaw, but grief still hung in the air. He leaned over to Summitpaw to lick his nephew's ear.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   

Back to top Go down

Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: