Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) Empty
PostSubject: A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)   A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 12:08

OOC: Toy Roblox, how is Stormstrike and Salmonpaw gonna kill Icetail? Should Salmonpaw make an excuse to take her to the river and then give some sort of signal for Stormstrike to jump out and attack Icetail and they both kill her?

IC: Stormstrike waited, hidden in the reeds on Riverclan's side of the river. Her fur blended in well enough with the plants to not be seen and the she-cat stayed perfectly still. She had rolled in a certain plant just before she came to hide her Thunderclan scent. She peered through the stalks and smiled an evil little smile. This was going to be great!

A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) Image13

A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)   A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 12:15

OOC: Makes sense to me.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)   A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 8:36

Icetail followed Salmonpaw. "Where did you say we were going, again?" She asked Salmonpaw, looking down, eyes half closed. She was suffering from chronic depression and she didn't care about hunting anymore.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)   A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 10:45

Stormstrike grimaced at the sight of Icetail. The Riverclan warrior looked terrible...obviously suffering from depression. Starclan can't get mad at me for this...I'm doing her a favor by putting her out of her misery, thought the Thunderclan she-cat as she started to doubt wanting to kill Icetail.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)   A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 12:06

"We're uh, going hunting. Or, fishing, rather." Salmonpaw replied. A strange feeling burst through the RiverClan apprentice, and her whiskers and ears twitched violently. "Fishing... Right on. Let's go."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)   A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 21:30

"Alright." She followed Salmonpaw to the river, where she looked around. "I suppose it's a good day for fishing, eh? Warm breeze and sweet sunshine." She dipped her paw into the water, trying to get a fish to jolt by her presence so she may catch it.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)   A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 3:59

Salmonpaw flicked her tail, signaling Stormstrike. She really didn't want to do a murder, what if Creampaw or Dewpaw saw? She would get exiled! Or her warrior ceromony would be postponed! But, she stopped sidetracking and said, "Yep. That's why I asked you to come with me. You know, I'm an apprentice so I need all the training and experience I can get!"

While Icetail was definitely not focused on her, she secretly unsheathed her claws. "I'm going to go find some prey. Oh, do you hear the robin? I'll be right back." The silvery she-cat lied, bounding into the forest. She scurried up a birch tree, and got ready to make her leap. Goodbye, Icetail. Once we're done nothing will hurt you ever again.. The RiverClan apprentice thought, rather wickedly.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)   A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 4:48

At the flick of Salmonpaw's tail, Stormstrike pressed as far down to to the ground as possible, claws sharp and unsheathed and fangs bared. She had perfect aim as she slowly crawled forward. Bye Icetail, give Blazingheart my best wishes, Stomstrike thought as she launched off, landing squarely into the she-cat's side.

After she rammed into the Riverclan warrior, Stormstrike jumped forward and clawed and bit, weakening Icetail before jumping back and leaving it up to Salmonpaw to make the death blow.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)   A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 6:45

Icetail let out a hiss of fear and frustration as she knocked onto her back. As she was clawed, she could barely get up, and struggled to move. As she thought of why she was being attacked, the obvious came to mind. The Gathering. She sighed. I deserve this. I might as well thank her. Peace in Starclan will help me.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)   A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 11:17

Salmonpaw let out a yowl. "Watch out below!" She cried, leaping onto Icetail, with all of the impact and speed from the fall. She started twitching violently, as if she couldn't keep still. This is what being a murderer feels like. I like this. Wait! What If Creampaw or Dewpaw see? Let's go to the river and wash up. She thought, hopping into the river.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)   A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 11:22

Icetail widened her eyes, feeling all the light drain from her in a flash from Salmonpaw's impacted jump. She saw light, and then, she saw Starclan, welcoming her. Their warmth and happiness told her she was forgiven, her punishment of depression was over. She turned to Stormstrike. A quiet, "Thank you." Would tell her killing her ended everything. It was all okay now.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)   A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 12:03

Stormstrike was surprised when she heard a thank you come from the dying warrior. She didn't really expect that...or want that. With anger, she gave Icetail a claw to the face, despite the fact that she was probably already dead. She growled before following Salmonpaw into the river to wash off. "Nice job, I guess," she purred to the twitching cat. "Maybe we'll meet again." She then ran off back to Thunderclan, smiling.

The thing was that she had covered her scent before and after she came...she was pretty sure Salmonpaw had only covered it after. That meant that if someone were to find out about the murder, Salmonpaw would be the one to blame because there was no trace of Stormstrike at the murder scene. That is one strange apprentice. I wonder why she is twitching so much...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)   A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only) Empty

Back to top Go down

A murderous plot2 (For Salmonpaw and Icetail only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: