Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

(This) Dying Light (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

(This) Dying Light (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: (This) Dying Light (OPEN)   (This) Dying Light (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:58 am

Tidalpaw sat solemnly by the fresh kill pile. She stared at her paws. Moving her right paw so she could see the underside, her eyes got misty. There was blood stained around her pads, and where her claws would be if they were unsheathed. Recently, she got in a fight with her aunt, Icetail, and ripped ope a scar of Icetails', which caused a serious injury. She was scared Icetail would tell. Yet she had an idea. Perhaps if she ran away none of her thoughts of exile would occur. But she shook her head in doubt.

she slumped down to where she was laying on her belly. She let out a sigh. Another problem was that she hadn't been eating for a while. She knew that had affected her greatly, she was getting too skinny and was definetely unhealthy. But she refused to be treated or to eat. She sighed and closed her eyes imagining being a warrior and winning battles. But she knew that wouldn't happen. She opened her eyes as she heard a cat walk near.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: (This) Dying Light (OPEN)   (This) Dying Light (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:22 pm

Lightningpaw sat down next to Tidalpaw, pushing a fish to her. She smiled sadly. "you have to eat, Tidalpaw." She had felt bad for the cat. She had refused to eat for days now. She looked at the ground, and then noticed blood sinking into the grass. She gasped as she saw where it was coming from. "Tidalpaw, are you okay?!" She asked, urgently.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: (This) Dying Light (OPEN)   (This) Dying Light (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:10 pm

"But eating is pointless. I just want to die anyway." She responded, grumbling. At the fellow apprentices' question, she responded,"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a clash with a cat from earlier." But, even though she was going to starve herself, her belly growled. She sighed and began to eat the fish.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: (This) Dying Light (OPEN)   (This) Dying Light (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:03 pm

A small white kit had hopped from the nursery, feeling the energy surge through her as the golden sun had shined down on her. Pansykit squealed happily as she hopped around only skidding too a stop when she spotted Tidalpaw and Lightningpaw. Blinking the small kit bounced towards them, her ear twitching into a perk at Tidalpaw's words. Her head gently cocked as she stepped forwards giving a clueless look towards the apprentice. "Huh? Why would anyone wanna die?" Pansykit mewed with a slight frown. "People will be sad if you die, you wouldn't wanna do that too your clan." The white kit had said, "You're special too us Tidalpaw! Don't say things like that!" Pansykit mewed loudly bouncing onto her and shoving her forwards.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: (This) Dying Light (OPEN)   (This) Dying Light (OPEN) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:25 pm

Tidalpaw turned to the kit with a crooked smile. "Pansykit, I suppose you are right but I dont know... I don't have much family here. I'm lonely and now that Icetail is dead & gone I... I don't know what to do..." She said as the tears started to dribble down her face.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (This) Dying Light (OPEN)   (This) Dying Light (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

(This) Dying Light (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-