Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Well, here goes nothing... again

Go down 
+4
Cat
Kes
Thea
Topaz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

Well, here goes nothing... again Empty
PostSubject: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 18:32

Cat Name: Cloudkit

Clan: Skyclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duties of a medicine cat are to heal wounds and sickness in cats, to help queens have kits, never to take a mate, interpret dreams and omens from starclan, to learn how to use herbs, to help give leaders their lives. They help every cat no matter who and what clan they may be from. They go to a gathering every half moon. As well, they help other medicine cats from all the clans. and most importantly, medicine cats have a duty to treat every cat in their clan as they would their own kit.

What you would do with this position: With this position I would try my best to fulfill all my duties (listed above), help the leader make some decisions and work hard to help all of my clan mates as healthy as well as other cats.

Why you think you deserve this position: I believe I deserve this position because I have been a medicine cat on previous sites. Also, Cloudkit is very kind and caring. I am also experienced in the ways of a med. cat.

Recommendations: Dreameon (Softsong), toy roblox

Last edited by Topaz on Sun 19 Jul 2015 - 12:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 19:25

Wait, what? I never recommended..

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 12:22

Not recommended.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Well, here goes nothing... again B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 12:29

Hey. That was mean.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 12:31

That's what we're supposed to do, I believe. I take Medicine Cat-ing very seriously.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 12:35

You can recommend but you can't not recommend. that makes people feel bad. People who want to get those roles, like me. I hate how there are only two medicine cat spots an apprentice an a professional and so many people sign up for one. Its so annoying!

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 12:38

There is no rule against not reccomending. Though it's annoying, it's allowed. People sign up for those spots at the same time cause they all want it and it's a competition for who would be better for it. As far as I know, anyway.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 12:40

Still. There may not beba rule about it but it is mean. If you sre not the best at filling out an application you are forced to become a warrior. Who wants 5warriors?

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 12:50

Recommended.

I'm not getting in between this whole not recommended thing I'm just here to recommend and leave XD

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 12:51

Recommend.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 12:53

Wisteria, sombrero can we you know, put this behind us now?

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 13:10

Sure, you can forget it, but I just don't think you are qualified for the position so I'm not going to revoke my non-recommendation or recommend.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 13:15

Topaz wrote:
Still. There may not beba rule about it but it is mean. If you sre not the best at filling out an application you are forced to become a warrior. Who wants 5warriors?

Tons of people have all of their characters as warriors.
Not recommending has always been a thing - most people just don't say it. There is nothing wrong with people showing disapproval towards someone's application.
And... How is it not fair that there are limited medicine cat positions and a number of people who sign up? It's a rather important role, so whoever everyone sees as best fit for it gets the role.
Also, isn't SkC's MC still "MCA" without his full name?

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞

Last edited by Echo on Sun 19 Jul 2015 - 13:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 13:16

Echo wrote:
Topaz wrote:

Tons of people have all of their characters as warriors.
Not recommending has always been a thing - most people just don't say it. There is nothing wrong with people showing disapproval towards someone's application.
And... How is it not fair that there are limited medicine cat positions and a number of people who sign up? It's a rather important role, so whoever everyone seeseems as best fit for it gets the role.

This is what I was getting at, thank you.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 13:30

All I am saying is that I don't like the fact that if you don't want to be a warrior and people don't like your application you either work to become a warrior or.like.. kill the cat off, I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, here goes nothing... again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: