Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where am I?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 13:19

Tinypaw looked around. He was in a meadow, and flowers blossomed. He knew he had just died. "Hello?" he called "Is this starclan? Is anyone here?" He let a tear escape his eye. He had never wanted to leave windclan, but nocat had heard his cry before he fell into the gorge."Hello! Please, anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 14:37

OOC: Hopefully this is open...

IC: "Don't cry, young one." A ginger tabby seemed to slowly appear out of thin air, but somehow it seemed like he had always been there, even before he had appeared. The muscular tom looked to be made of stars and slightly transparent, but you could still tell that he was a ginger tabby. "What's wrong? Why are you sad?" The tom padded over and sat down next to the newcomer. The scent of Thunderclan came off of the orange-furred tabby Starclan cat who was a little new to Starclan himself.

Where am I? Image13

Where am I? Roh7nXW

Last edited by Marcel on Sat 18 Jul 2015 - 14:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 14:40

ooc: tinypaw is windclan. and yeah this is open

Tinypaw sniffed. "I fell in the gorge and next thing I know I'm here." He looked at the tabby cat. "Am I dead? Is this starclan?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 15:02

OOC: Okay. I meant that the Thunderclan smell came off of Blazingheart, but I will edit it to make more sense.

IC: The warrior frowned. "I'm sorry to hear that, but yes, this is Starclan and you are...no longer living, but you don't have to be sad. You can still see your friends and family from up here. I like to look down at my friends and kin sometimes." he paused and smiled, thinking of Frozenflame and Holleyberry and Sweetpaw and Batwing and all the others. "Tell me your name. I'm Blazingheart, a former Thunderclan warrior, father, and grandfather."

Where am I? Image13

Where am I? Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 15:40

Tinypaw tried to smile. "I'm Tinypaw. I used to be from Windclan." He flinched back, remembering the battles the clans had fought. "I know we were from different clans but, please don't attack me."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 16:08

"Attack you? Why would I attack you? There is no reason for us to be hostile, we are in the same clan now; Starclan." Blazingheart laughed then got down into a laying position. "Tinypaw, can you tell me about Windclan? I want to know what it's like there." The tom was curious...he had only been in Thunderclan and wondered if other clans did the same stuff that his clan did.

Where am I? Image13

Where am I? Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 16:19

"Windclan." The tom said "well, in windclan all the cats except the kits and elders dont really have dens. And we work on speed and catching rabbits as apprentices. I don't know what to tell you because I don't know what is different in thunderclan."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 17:33

Blazingheart nodded. "Well, in Thunderclan, everyone has a den. Our apprentices work on everything; hunting, fighting, patrolling...I don't think I have ever tasted a rabbit before...are they delicious?" He asked. The tom wanted to keep Tinypaw on the topic to keep him from freaking out over being dead. It was an odd feeling to not be alive, but be alive at the same time. Blazingheart wished so badly that he could explain this to Hollyberry and Frozenflame and all the others...then, it hit him like a bag of stones. Blazingheart never got to say goodbye to them. Not even his best friend.

Where am I? Image13

Where am I? Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 17:48

"Um.. well I guess so." Tinypaw said "Can I ask you a question about starclan?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 18:01

Blazingheart nodded. "Go ahead, fire away." The former Thunderclan warrior was ready for any question the apprentice had.

Where am I? Image13

Where am I? Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 18:07

"Where do you live? What do you do if you are,you know, dead?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 19:28

Blazingheart smiled at the apprentice's question. "You better sit down for this one; it's a long answer." The tom flicked his tail, then started off.

"In Starclan, there is no hierarchy, for example, you don't have a leader or deputy, but we do respect those more who were formerly leaders and deputies in their old lives. You are restored to the age at which you were the most happiest in your lifetime and never grow older; I am around the age of a young warrior, that is when Hollyberry and I had kits and were in love so very much. You keep your name, as you had or would have achieved if you were still alive, so I guess I would have never become a leader because my name isn't Blazingstar. You will probably get your warrior name or whatever later." He paused to take a breath.

"Hunting is easy because prey is plentiful. Nobody has assigned tasks like training or hunting and there are no battles; you are free to do whatever you wish. You live anywhere you want and you never need to sleep, but I suppose you could if you wanted too. There are places here like the Starlit plains where we hunt, the Star Oak where it is lovely to relax and enjoy yourself at, and the Wishing Pond, where it is fun to take a cool dip and swim and hang out."

Where am I? Image13

Where am I? Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 19:35

Tinypaw smiled. "Cool! And what do you mean get my warrior name I only became an apprentice last moon."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 20:01

"What I mean is in Starclan, you have the name that you would've had if you lived longer, for example, if you would've become a leader while you were still alive, then your name will be Tinystar in Starclan, even though you only lived to be an apprentice...does that make sense?" The starry Starclan warrior asked.

Where am I? Image13

Where am I? Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 4:03

OOC: Is this open to all StarClan cats...? Because I have one, in case you need someone else...

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: StarClan Territory-
Jump to: