Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

For the family of Flames and Orbit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:44 pm

Orbit smiled. "Being an apprentice is learning how to do something. You can learn to hunt or fight,or heal cats in your clan. You could learn to be a sneaky spy or be a scout if you wanted to."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:49 pm

"It's something that used to be done in Shadowclan to make warriors or medicine cats er I mean healers (?)." Olive meowed to her brother. "When we become an apprentice we chose our path." She added.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:05 pm

"Yes, now you have to choose a path." Orbit said

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:00 pm

"I would like to be a warrior please mother." Olive meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:06 pm

Orbit smiled. "I am perfectly fine with anything any of you want to do."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Storm felt uneasy inside, Path? What path? I thought I was going to stay in the nursery with mother! He gave a tiny wail and quickly nuzzled into his mother, her scent comforting him. He grumbled quietly, "Do I have to?"

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:01 am

Flames made a face of disgust. "Of course you do Storm! Do you want to live in a boring den all day everyday without learning how to do anything? Have you lost your mind?" He growled.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:44 am

Orbit looked over. "Calm down, flames. Their just kits." She looked at Storm "I'm sorry sweetie but you have to. I am a medicine cat and your father is a leader and a warrior"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:19 am

Storm growled back at his father, "What about a spy?" He questioned, still bristling from the way his father had spoken to him.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:25 am

Calmed down, Flames purred, "I could teach you how to be a spy."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:40 am

"Very well" He mewed casually looking away, "Would I still hunt and be a warrior?" His black flecked ears twitched in mild interest.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:53 am

Orbit looked at storm. "If you wanted, yes."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:28 pm

He shrugged before something popped into his mind. "Then who will be train to be leader?" He tilted his head and kept his ears pricked, leader sounded interesting, he thought. Eyes glittering in his new ambitious thoughts.

OOC~ Although he has ambition he doesn't mean it in an evil way.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Orbit looked at Flames and then at Storm before sighing. "You can't really train to be a leader. We already have a deputy which is the leader's apprentice, in a way. You will have to become a warrior or a spy before you could even have the possibility of becoming the deputy." She then looked at Pepper and Ink. "What about you two?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:46 pm

Storm nodded and nudged his sisters, "What's wrong? Day dreaming again?" He purred playfully, his sisters and mother always brought out his sensitive, sweet side.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the family of Flames and Orbit   For the family of Flames and Orbit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the family of Flames and Orbit
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next