Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6630

New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) Empty
PostSubject: New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I)   New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:03 am

Ashwing sat out at the edge of camp, watching Silverpelt gleam. It was much darker than usual, with the moon covered, but it let StarClan shine brighter than ever. It was, her parents had taught her, when cats could be closest to StarClan. The gray she-cat closed her eyes and turned her face towards the almost-black sky dotted with shimmering white lights. Are you there, Graybriar? Thrushheart? My parents? Are you there? Are you mad at me for joining WindClan? Interrupting her thoughts came soft paw-steps. From the sound, she thought she knew who they belonged to and purred.
"Good evening, Icestorm."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5866

PostSubject: Re: New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I)   New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:25 am

IceStorm was enjoying the beautiful night sky when he thought this would be a good time to talk Ashwing. "Hello Ashwing" he replied as he padded over to the beautiful grey she cat. "There is something I would like to talk to you about..." he said, sitting down next to her. IceStorm used to feel very shy around her, but now that he was a warrior, he felt as strong as ever.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) VHQrlk5
New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) 1QYZaRo

New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I)   New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:02 am

"Yes?" Ashwing purred, sitting closer to him. Hopefully it was what she wanted to say to him too.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I)   New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:11 am

"Well, ever since I met you I have felt something between us. I don't know if that sounds weird or not but, I think we are meant to be together. And I WANT to be with you Ashwing. I love your kind and gentle heart that cares for others, your smile that brightens up even the most dull of days. In all honesty, before I met you I was kinda lost. I was never really happy and didn't make many friends, but when I met and became closer to you, something opened up, deep down inside of me."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I)   New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:43 am

Ashwing smiled brightly. "You know what, Icestorm?" She went up to him and intertwined her tail with his. "I was hoping you would say something like what you just said, because I feel it too. I love you, Icestorm. I want to be with you forever." A deep purring interrupted her words as she could talk no longer from the strange, warm stirring inside her chest. She just sat there, leaning against him.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I)   New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:52 am

"I love you too, Ashwing." IceStorm purred. After that, he said no more, for he wanted this moment to last forever and let the amazing sensation of happiness overwhelm him.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I)   New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:09 am

OOC: So, yeah, they're mates. Topic over?

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I)   New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:37 am

OOC- Yep! Sounds great!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I)   New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:40 am

OOC: In a little bit we should have a topic- maybe not closed- where she tells him she's expecting.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I)   New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:43 am

OOC- That'd be cool, it's up to you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I)   New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moon discussion (for Icestorm and I)
Page 1 of 1