Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 10:14

Falconstar jumped to the top of the Tallrock and looked down upon his clan. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"

OoC: Please tell me your warrior names iffn ya please.

Last edited by King Falcon I on Wed 15 Jul 2015 - 9:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 11:30

Icepaw heard his leaders call from inside the apprentice den and jumped up. Today was the day! Now he would not have to feel so awkward around Ashwing anymore!

OOC-IceStorm

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony VHQrlk5
Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 11:44

Pebblelight had been informed off today's happenings not long before and was simply purring her tail off. She padded over to her son and swiftly licked down patches of fur. He may be practically a warrior now, but that didn't mean he wasn't still her kit!

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 11:48

Icepaw was so happy to become a warrior he barley even noticed his mother licking his stray fur. He just stood there for a few moments, looking at FalconStar and enjoying the fresh day.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 12:41

Ashwing came out of the warriors den. Finally, Icepaw would become a warrior! She had waited so long for this day. She smiled at the gray tom and gave him an encouraging purr.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 13:39

Tanglepaw was brimming with excitement. She gave her unruly pelt one last lick which had no effect and went to stand beneath the Tallrock.

OOC: Tanglepelt!
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 13:43

Ooc Peonyflower but I thought we had to finish Requirments now before we got our ceremonies if so Peonypaw can't be a warrior yet)))

Peonypaw padded from the apprentices den quietly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 16:40

Icepaw saw Ashwing's smile and at once he fluffed out his fur, and started to walk towards Tallrock. "Thanks!" he looked back to Cedarkit with a smile.

Cedarkit bounded out of the nursery and followed his mother to his older brother. "Good luck!" he squeaked. He always looked up to Icepaw and was proud to have such a wonderful big brother.

OOC- No offence but why is there always confusion if you/we become apprentices? -3-

Last edited by IceStorm on Tue 14 Jul 2015 - 16:51; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 16:43

OOC: What do you mean, Icepaw?

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 16:48

OOC- I always feel like when we get promoted, someone didn't finish something/kinda cheating to become a higher rank. But eh, I finished all my requirements. (I did a battle not an assessment tho. But kinda wished I did one)

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 17:42

Ooc well I'm sorry ever since they started the requirements back up I feel I should finish my Requirments before moving up I'm sorry if I'm being difficult to you Icestorm but yeah I'm not trying to be but sorry

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 17:46

OOC: Let's continue with the actual ceremony, please, and do less OOCs. (Though this sounds weird coming from an OOC.) Let's wait for Falconstar, shall we?

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 9:42

OoC: Alright, Dreameon. I'll skip Peonypaw; just please PM me when all your requirements are finished or if you need help getting them completed.

IC: Falconstar waited for his clan to gather before continuing. "Today is a great day to introduce two new warriors into the clan. Icepaw, Tanglepaw, you are both ready to join the ranks of WindClan warriors, and it is my honor to bestow upon you your new names. From now on, you will be known as Icestorm and Tanglepelt. You will be standing vigil tonight."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 11:40

"Icestorm! Tanglepelt!" yowled Ashwing. She couldn't be prouder of her friend or her littermate.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 12:46

Icestorm just sat there. Half in shock that he was a warrior, half in excitement. (Do we get to make a topic on our virgil? so sorry, jw.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Icepaw and Tanglepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next