Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Brightkit, Foxkit, and Thistlekit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Brightkit, Foxkit, and Thistlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 am

Falconstar bounded to the top of the Tallrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerpaw. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2861
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Apprentice, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit, Foxkit, and Thistlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Ashwing trotted out from the warrior's den. What was going on? Was it another apprentice ceremony? Her sister's, perhaps?

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerpaw~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Apprentice~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brightshine

Characters : Brightkit
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 6
Clan/Rank : WindClan kit

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit, Foxkit, and Thistlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:06 pm

Brightkit ran out of the nursery. Was it finally time for her to become an apprentice? She had waited so long! The gray tabby she-kit sat down under the Tallrock and started to self-consciously groom her fur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Underworldia

Characters : Crowpaw, Dovepaw,Whisperpaw,Thistlepaw,Mistypaw
Number of posts : 67
Clan/Rank : Crowkit:Shadowclan kit , Dovekit:Shadowclan kit,Whisperkit:Skyclankit,Thistlekit:Windclan kit,Mistykit:Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit, Foxkit, and Thistlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Thistlekit scampered from the nursery her fur somewhat spiky as it usually was. The she kit padded over and sat down.

Whisperkit: a tarnish gray she kitten with dark slight tabby marking that are a blend of light brown gray color and bright grayish eyes
Ready to be a apprentice

Mistypaw:a fuzzy blue gray she cat with icy blue eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit, Foxkit, and Thistlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:52 am

OoC: So it seems Foxkit hasn't been on since I put this up, so let's just continue!

Falconstar waited for everyone except for one of the important ones before continuing. "Brightkit, Thistlekit, it's time for you two to become apprentices. From now until you become warriors, you will be known as Brightpaw and Thistlepaw. Your mentors will be Icestorm and Ashwing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerpaw. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Apprentice, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit, Foxkit, and Thistlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:06 pm

OOC: Just asking really quickly, who gets which one? As soon as I know I'll edit this.

~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Apprentice~

~My Characters~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peridot

Characters : Cobaltfire, Wolftrot, Scarletfrost, Fawnspirit, Lavenderwish, Arabesque, Silverpaw, Mintpaw, Cobaltpaw
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 507
Clan/Rank : Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit, Foxkit, and Thistlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:16 am

OOC: I believe Icestorm gets Brightkit and Ashwing gets Thistlekit ouo

Silverpaw ~ Mintpaw ~ Cobaltpaw
WindClan ~ SkyClan ~ WindClan
Apprentice ~ Apprentice ~ Apprentice

Requirements:
2 patrols, 1 battle or assessment
2 patrols, 1 battle or assessment
1 month, 1 gathering, 2 patrols, 1 battle or assessment

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sleepydot.tumblr.com/byf
Ash

Female
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit, Foxkit, and Thistlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:01 am

OOC: Okay

Ashwing walked forwards to touch noses with her new apprentice, Thistlepaw. "I'm looking forwards to training you," she purred. He looked like he had a lot of promise.

~My Characters~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit, Foxkit, and Thistlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Brightkit, Foxkit, and Thistlekit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: