Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Olive grows on Flaming bush

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Olive grows on Flaming bush Empty
PostSubject: Olive grows on Flaming bush   Olive grows on Flaming bush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Flames, now a father, needed more food since they had three more mouths to feed. Quietly, he snuck up on a rabbit and pounced, but only a rabbit wasn't enough. So, he padded along trying to find more food, but instead saw something alive in the bushes.

Food! Flames excitedly thought, but then he smelled it. Its a cat! He suddenly realized.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Olive grows on Flaming bush   Olive grows on Flaming bush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Olivekit had wandered off from Shadowclan since her parents were dead and nobody seemed to want her and even though she was two moons old she wasn't old enough to do much let alone wander off away from Shadowclan.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Olive grows on Flaming bush   Olive grows on Flaming bush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:34 pm

"Who's out there!?" Flames called. With new kits, he had to keep all threats away from BoneClan camp. A... Kit! Maybe I could convince Orbit to take care of it? The BoneClan leader thought, only mewing, "Hi there! What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Olive grows on Flaming bush   Olive grows on Flaming bush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:36 pm

Olivekit slowly padded out of the bushes. "My names Olivekit.." She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Olive grows on Flaming bush   Olive grows on Flaming bush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:55 pm

Olivekit? What kind of name is that? Flames thought, then asked the kit, "Where are you from and do you drink milk or eat food? How old are you?" He started spamming out questions.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Olive grows on Flaming bush   Olive grows on Flaming bush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:59 pm

"I was from Shadowclan but my parents are dead and I guess I'm old enough to eat food since I'm two moons old." The gray kit mewled and turned her head to lick some mud and twigs off one of her olive colored Splashes."Why?" She turned to look at him curiously.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Olive grows on Flaming bush   Olive grows on Flaming bush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Flames stared at the kit for a moment. When he realized the kit asked him a question, he replied, "I have a queen at home and she has kits so I was wondering if you would like to join BoneClan."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Olive grows on Flaming bush   Olive grows on Flaming bush EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:13 pm

A family of my own? With siblings?!?! the gray she kit wondered. "I would love to." She squeaked.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Olive grows on Flaming bush   Olive grows on Flaming bush EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:02 am

Flames smiled. Are you hungry, little one? Are you tired? I am your father now, so tell me what you need because your wish is my command." He purred, pushing the rabbit towards Olivekit. "I will also have to change your name. From this moment on, until the day that you die, you will be known as Olive, my beautiful daughter."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Olive grows on Flaming bush   Olive grows on Flaming bush EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:46 pm

"I'm fine father." Olive meowed her eyes shining at her new name and her new family waiting for her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Olive grows on Flaming bush   Olive grows on Flaming bush EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:48 pm

OOC: I'll make an introduction topic for Olive to meet Orbit and the kits. But for now, this topic is now done.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olive grows on Flaming bush   Olive grows on Flaming bush Empty

Back to top Go down

Olive grows on Flaming bush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: