Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fandomlovingcat

Characters : Soarpaw
Female
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 10
Clan/Rank : Riverclan/apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Soarkit padded out of the den proudly, her eyes gleamed with excitement. "Anyone else wanting to jump up and down?" She asked, trying to not jump around.

Last edited by Fandomlovingcat on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenpaw; Creampaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3908
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:56 am

OOC:why didn't anyone pm me DX

IC:Winterkit padded out of the nursery the sunlight turning her silverish-grey snowflake pure silver just like the stripes on her tail.Today I become an apprentice!!! The usually quiet kit padded over to her sister who was a little ways away from the rest and sat next to her. "Isnt this exciting?" she purred to her sister.

Hollowkit #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Icee
prittykit
prittykit

Characters : {Icepaw}, {Whitecloud}, {Cedarpaw}, {Heatherfang}, {Aspenberry}, {Acornheather}, {Daisypatch}, {Finchpelt}, {Bramblefrost}, Mistfeather, Magpiewing, Rainstorm, Poppysong, Foxheart, Icekit
Male
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2405

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:19 am

Last to exit the nursery was little Aspenkit, with a look of distaste. His father had spent moons cleaning the tom, leaving him in a slightly grumpy mood. Though seeing his many sisters and mother cheered the tabby up. Taking a seat beside Bluekit, he looked up patiently at Mistfeather.

The deputy drew a deep breath as her kits appeared. "Please step forward," she called and watched as the six took exited steps. "You have all reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Cinderpaw, Soarpaw, Bluepaw, Mistypaw, Winterpaw and Aspenpaw. Silverwing will be your mentor, Soarpaw. Specklestream will be your mentor, Mistypaw. Larchleap will be your mentor, Winterpaw. Fishstar will be your mentor, Bluepaw. Ashcloud will be your mentor, Aspenpaw. And I will be your mentor, Cinderpaw. I trust that they, and I, will pass on all we know about being a warrior to you." She purred, sighing contently as she leapt off the branch to congratulate her kits and touch Cinderpaw's nose.

Aspenpaw was taken off guard. Ashcloud is my mentor? That had to be a mistake. As much as he respected his father, there was always something about him that made his fur twitch. It was as if he was a danger. His little grumpy face returned as he padded up to the senior warrior and pressed his nose to his. "I hope you teach me a lot of stuff..." the tom newer quietly.

Living | Deceased
Site Moderator - ShadowClan Leader -  Frozen Drink
#66cc99 || #6699cc || #cc9933 || #ff6633 || #cc9999
rainstorm || icekit || magpiewing || foxheart || poppysong
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iceesnowbank.tumblr.com Online
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenpaw; Creampaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3908
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:39 am

Winterpaw padded over to Larchleap and touched noses.

OOC:shortness
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Fandomlovingcat

Characters : Soarpaw
Female
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 10
Clan/Rank : Riverclan/apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:58 am

Soarpaw walked over to Silverwing and touched noses. Soarpaw then smiled excitedly, ready for her first task as being an apprentince.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Characters : [D]Darkflight [S]Spiderfur [C]Cloudstone [H]Scorch [F]Firpaw
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 1824
Clan/Rank : TC Warrior, WC Warrior, RC MC, Rouge, SkC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:51 am

Ashcloud purred and touched his nose to his son's. "You'll be a warrior in no time, I'm sure."

DarkflightlSpiderfurlCloudstonelScorch|Firpaw

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Badger
WCC's Scribe

Characters : Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds*
Female
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 4694
Clan/Rank : [La] ShadowClan Experienced Warrior [A] RiverClan Warrior [Li] ThunderClan Warrior [S] ShadowClan Senior Warrior [M] WindClan Senior Warrior [SC] SkyClan Young Warrior (Ex-Tribe)

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:48 pm

Cinderkit - now Cinderpaw, flickered her tail slightly as a soft smile appeared on her face as she was given her new apprentice name, and listened as her siblings were given their names. However, she froze when her mentor was named. Her mother? The deputy herself? Yes, Cinderpaw had wanted a skilled warrior but having her mother - the deputy - as her mentor...What an honor it was. Sure, one of her siblings had gotten Fishstar, but she just kinda ignored that to make the fact that she had gotten the deputy seem much more special. And so as Mistfeather jumped down to stand in front of her, she happily touched noses with her mother. "I will become the best warrior yet," she hummed in a soft voice, her eyes glittering with joy.

Larksong ♀ - Amberpelt ♀ - Lionspark ♀ - Smokestripe ♂ - Mottleheart ♂ - Storm that Lights the Clouds ♂
ShadowClan Experienced Warrior - RiverClan Warrior - ThunderClan Warrior - ShadowClan Senior Warrior - WindClan Senior Warrior - SkyClan Young Warrior

New Character Profile ~ Character Rank Requirements
Old Character Profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokefreak489.deviantart.com/
Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 993
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:18 pm

Specklestream purred and padded up to her apprentice, Mistypaw. "I shall teach you all I know."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: