Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??) Empty
PostSubject: One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??)   One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??) EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 9:31

It was just after sunhigh when Specklefur had managed to get to the barn, her green eyes flickering - scanning for anything that may be a problem. Using her nose Specklefur found it completely safe and waited just out the entrance, her eyes locked on Windclan territory, Emberpaw and Specklefur both agreed to discuss the matters here at sunhigh instead of in a crowded area where there could be too many ears from too many clans.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??)   One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??) EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 9:43

OOC: I know I'm probably not supposed to post here, but I have a rouge that lives at the barn. So, should I RP as him? It's your choice. I understand if you say no. :)

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??)   One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??) EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 9:55

OOC: I don't mind but I don't think you should post in this topic. It only says one other person because I was unsure if Emberpaw was taking a warrior with him when it came to the herbs n stuff))
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??)   One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??) EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 9:57

OOC: Okay. That's fine. Thanks for using your time to reply. :D

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??)   One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??) EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 10:18

OOC: Can Gorsefeather join as well as a warrior because he is Emberpaw's mentor?

IC: Emberpaw sniffed the air...he could smell the Thunderclan cat's scent as he drew near to the meeting place the two had chosen. With herbs in his mouth, the medicine cat apprentice looked over at the warrior he had brought with him, then over at Gorsefeather. One of the two was supposed to carry prey and the other was supposed to carry more herbs. The ginger tom was happy that his leader had agreed to this...Emberpaw was truly thankful that Specklefur had saved his life.

Emberpaw spotted the she-cat as he reached the barn and was surprised that she hadn't brought anyone with her. He felt a bit awkward that he had brought two other cats, but shrugged it off.

One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??) Image13

One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??)   One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??) EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 10:36

OOC: Yeah it's alright!

Specklefur got to her paws as she saw the apprentice approach with two others cats, finding herself unnerved at the thought if somehow a fight were to break out she'd be heavily outnumbered. Bowing her head in greeting though not trying to make her demeanor anymore friendly, she was pleased at the thought of herbs but prey was a little too much but she'd accept the generous offer nonetheless.

"Greetings Emberpaw... Gorsefeather if I'm not mistaken? I see prey is running well and herbs are plentiful." Specklefur mewed, giving a flick of her torn ear as she quirked her brow at the warrior she wasn't very familiar with but didn't ask any further questions. "I want to make it clear that I am very greatful for what you're all doing for Thunderclan and that we as a clan will have stronger ties in the near future." She meowed, Specklefur really disliked sugar coating things but she didn't want to anger these cats or Thunderclan would pay for it most likely and they didn't need it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??)   One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??) Empty

Back to top Go down

One more meeting (Marcel and me, maybe one other person??)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: