Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] Empty
PostSubject: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:42 pm

OOC: I really don't know what specific training everyone needs so I'm just going with a little bit of everything. If you need a training topic, join. I don't care who your mentor is or whatever.

Today was a big day. It was time for Thrushstar to teach all of his apprentices how to fight. He honestly lost track of all of his apprentices. He knew of at least three. So he was just going to train everyone at once, especially since this was about fighting. He wanted them taught right. Walking over to the apprentice's den, he poked his head in and looked at the ton of small cats. "Alright get up! It's time for battle training!" he called out before heading back to the middle of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:36 pm

Duskpaw was the first to emerge from the den, wide awake that is. "Thrushstar finally owning up to his responsibilities and training me! What a fantastic day, I might cry!" Sarcastically meowed / hollered the growing apprentice, his sly grin marking his usual and signature troublesome behaviour. Flicking his ears he turned back to the apprentice den and yelled into it, "Wake up and get up you lazy carrion eaters! Time to train or are you going to go suckling to mother again for the hundredth time in a moon?" Taunted the dark furred tom, pulling away and trotting back towards Thrushstar.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:32 am

Mousepaw mewed, "What? What is happening?" She quickly got up, and the blind apprentice bounded over to her mentor. "Is everything all right, Thrushstar?" Mousepaw asked sweetly.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:10 pm

Marigoldpaw jumped out of the den and ran around camp

" it's time for training!"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:33 pm

OOC: I'll wait one more day. Whoever doesn't join by tomorrow misses out!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:43 pm

OOC: * comes in late with doughnuts*

IC: Shadepaw padded out of the apprentice. She knew what was happening.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:47 pm

OOC: alright time to go~

Looking at the four apprentices, he continued towards the entrance of the camp. "Today we are doing some more training. You will be learning how to fight and a quick border patrol to finish off the night. Follow me," he said as he moved into the territory.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:11 pm

Shadepaw followed her leader.t

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:16 am

Marigoldpaw followed Thrushstar, grinning. She had never done training since she was a new apprentice.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:32 pm

When they got into the middle of the territory, Thrushstar found the small area that had the softest ground. Sure they weren't going to be doing a whole lot, but he didn't want any of his apprentices getting hurt. "Time for your battle training. Everyone pair up. I would like Duskpaw with Marigoldpaw and Mousepaw with Shadepaw. I'll be going into a lot of detail with this due to Mousepaw's... situation. First things first, we will be learning front paw strike. This simple move can do a lot of damage if done right. Stand one in front of the other with plenty of space between pairs," Thrushstar said. "We don't need anyone running into each other."

OOC: Who needs to learn the actual battle system we have?
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:32 am

OCC: I'm iffy on the battle system, I could use a little training.

Marigoldpaw smiled. She padded to duskpaw and sat down.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:52 am

OOC: Two things: I didn't know anyone posted here, other than the first few, so pm me, and the other thing is I could be trained a little bit more on the battle system, but I've got the first few moves down.

IC: Mousepaw pinned her ears back, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. Great, now everyone knows I'm blind... She thought, but tried to show no offense. She padded over to Shadepaw, and sat down, waiting for the next directions.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:15 pm

OOC: Okay so you know how to set everything up? I'll give an example in my post. Let me know what kinds of questions you have before I move on to moves like the belly rake and such that get a little more complicated cx

When everyone was set up, Thrushstar continued. "So for front paw strike, you want to set up your stance, keep low to the ground and keep your chest covered. Using all of your energy, push off towards your opponent using your back paws and reach out either to the left or right shoulder of your opponent. That is your main goal. However, there will be times you might get the face. Right now, you will strike your training partner with claws sheathed. We don't need anyone getting hurt right now. Aim for their shoulder and take turns. As soon as one of you practices the strike, the other will practice on you. Just like this..." Thrushstar lined himself up in front of nearby tree just as he told the apprentices to do. Unfortunately it was a tree and not another cat so it could only do so much, but it would get the point across.

Thrushstar used Front Paw Strike dealing 0 damage (because it's a tree) and using 10 stamina.

Thrushstar
120/120 health
290/300 stamina

Tree
0/0 health
0/0 stamina

OOC2: Normally, this move would do 26 damage for a leader. For an apprentice, it does 14. For now, go ahead and subtract the damage done from the opponent's health even though your characters technically aren't doing any damage.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:15 pm

OOC: excuse the double post, but come on guys ;A; the sooner we can get this done, the sooner we can do an assessment and get y'all to be warriors. I know most of you are already over or reaching your 1 month time so I can do a bunch of warrior ceremonies soon if we can get through this topic <3 I also know that I'm not the most active, but I'm trying my best so... pls ;u;
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Marigoldpaw swiped at Duskpaw.

Marigoldpaw used Front paw strike

Marigoldpaw

70/80 sp
20/20 hp

Duskpaw

80/80sp
6/20hp

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]   Mass Apprentice Training [open to all] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Apprentice Training [open to all]
Page 1 of 1