Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:15 am

Sunpelt purred as Fawnkit puffed out her chest and sat up straight. May StarClan guide them through apprenticeship, he said to himself, looking up at Silverpelt.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FutureLight

Characters : Berrykit
Female
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 62
Clan/Rank : Rc/kit

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:26 am

HoneyKit ran out of the nursery stopping to sit next to her sister
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Peonykit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4208
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:44 am

"Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit, and Viperkit, please step forward!" Duskfall meowed, calling over the kits to sit up front so the ceremony could begin.

Viperkit walked over to the front, wiggling pasts the warriors and apprentices gathered.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator

Swoop of Fierce Doves ϟ Frogjaw ϟ Dewtuft ϟ Ivyfall          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Blaze

Female
Virgo Tiger
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:11 am

Sunpelt watched as the siblings padded forward, a sense of pride thrilling him from ears to tail-tip as he realized that ThunderClan was growing steadily stronger with the newly-made apprentices and warriors. They were gifts to the Clan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Female
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:46 am

Fawnkit stepped forward with as much grace as her mother and the pride of her father.

OOC~ Could Lavenderwish be meh mentor? Mebbe?

Dewleaf
Riverclan~ Whitefoot-Warrior
Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:50 am

OOC: This has dragged on long enough, just going to say everyone came up to the rock.

"Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit, and Viperkit, you have all reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you all to be apprenticed." Duskfall spoke from his place up on the smooth stone, admiring the little ones who seemed so eager to learn. "From this day on, until you've receive your warrior names, you will be known as Eaglepaw, Fawnpaw, Honeypaw and Viperpaw. Your mentors will be Sunpelt, Lavenderwish, Softsong, and Soaringwing. I hope they will pass down all they knows on to you. You are no longer kits, act with dignity and become fine warriors. May Starclan light your path."

Viperpaw preened as the clan meowed their names in unison. He was eager to be an apprentice and learn the ways of Starclan. He meowed to his sister, Fawnpaw. "We're going to be the best, just you wait."

Eaglepaw = Sunpelt
Fawnpaw = Lavenderwish
Honeypaw = Softsong
Viperpaw = Soaringwing

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Female
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:47 am

Sunpelt was completely taken aback. He hadn't expected this. But after his short shock, pride warmed him from ears to tail-tip. He stepped forward to touch noses with his new apprentice, Eaglepaw.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:03 am

Softsong blinked then smiled some padding over to Honeypaw quietly with a slight limp to her step.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99

Last edited by Dreameon (Softsong) on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Female
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:41 am

Fawnpaw nodded to her brother and gave him a quick nuzzle before padding off to find her mentor, "Good luck brother! Please be careful too!" She mewed over her shoulder, Viperpaw can be reckless at times but she knew he wouldn't do anything too dangerous. Although she was brimming with happiness worry still clouded her green gaze, It's alright, Calm down! I'm sure we will still see each other plenty and their mentors wouldn't put them in danger. She sounded much like her mother and she couldn't help but purr.

Dewleaf
Riverclan~ Whitefoot-Warrior
Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit

Last edited by Dewleaf on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 993
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:44 am

OOC: Omg, I have a character named Eaglepaw in meh books, his mentor is Sunpelt...:0

IC: Eaglepaw smiled. He touched noises with his new mentor

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Female
Pisces Number of posts : 691
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:12 am

Treepaw padded out of the apprentices den and smiled at the soon to be apprentices.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FutureLight

Characters : Berrykit
Female
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 62
Clan/Rank : Rc/kit

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:29 am

HoneyPaw looked up at softsong feeling like she was going to run out of her fur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

Female
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:23 am

Sunpelt vowed to Eaglepaw, "I promise I'll pass on to you everything that my mentor passed on to me."  He suddenly remembered meeting the RiverClan apprentice Dewpaw at the Gathering. She had been sour, fresh, and cheeky, and Sunpelt hoped his new apprentice, Eaglepaw, wouldn't be like that.

Shaking off the thought, he flicked his apprentice's ears with his tail. "I'll give you a day to meet your new den-mates and find a place for you to sleep in the apprentices den, and then tomorrow I'll take you on a tour of the territory. Maybe I can speak to one of your siblings' mentors if they can join us," he added. Sunpelt knew that Eaglepaw would sometime have to get used to not doing everything with his siblings, but he also knew it would be fun for Eaglepaw and one of his sibling to do something together as apprentices.

OOC: Here is Eaglepaw's tour of the territory.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:08 am

Soaringwing was shocked to hear his name. He had just become a warrior...he hoped he was ready. The tabby padded over to Viperpaw and touched noses with her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:54 am

Viperpaw touched noses with his mentor, Soaringwing. He knew he was a new warrior, but Duskfall had chosen him to be his mentor so he had faith. He met the tom's gaze, and purred. "I look forward to learning all I can from you."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: