Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flamestripe sees the RiverClan cat again [CLOSED for Enchanted]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Flamestripe sees the RiverClan cat again [CLOSED for Enchanted] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe sees the RiverClan cat again [CLOSED for Enchanted]   Flamestripe sees the RiverClan cat again [CLOSED for Enchanted] - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 13:45

"I'm sorry, I caused this.." She blurted out. I-I wish I-I c-could mate y-you." She said between tears.

OOC: Maybe she can give Flamestripe one of her kits when she has em?

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe sees the RiverClan cat again [CLOSED for Enchanted]   Flamestripe sees the RiverClan cat again [CLOSED for Enchanted] - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 13:51

OOC: Good idea. How about it's the one that looks like Flamestripe? And she makes sure that the kit smells like the ThunderClan forest by rolling it in some leaves and mouse fur, and then somehow tells Flamestripe where the kit is and he brings it to camp saying that the kit was stranded in ThunderClan territory.

IC: Flamestripe purred through his tears, "Me too, Specklestream. I love you. Good bye." And then he padded back through the trees to Sunningrocks, planning to tell Nightfire that he had caught a RiverClan cat on the border and had fought her.

He padded to the overhang that Nightfire and Coalpaw slept, and got ready to prod Nightfire awake.

OOC2: That's the end of the topic, I guess. I'll make another topic with Nightfire so she can treat his wounds.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe sees the RiverClan cat again [CLOSED for Enchanted]   Flamestripe sees the RiverClan cat again [CLOSED for Enchanted] - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 13:56

OOC: Sure

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe sees the RiverClan cat again [CLOSED for Enchanted]   Flamestripe sees the RiverClan cat again [CLOSED for Enchanted] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flamestripe sees the RiverClan cat again [CLOSED for Enchanted]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2