Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 13:09

The newly appointed Specklestream padded out of camp. She needed to get her mind clear, the few last moons for her was tough. She was hated by the whole clan, her cousin hated her, Larchp- leap had killed a ThunderClan apprentice with a shameful move, ( OOC: Sorry Chu, it just popped up) this was just to much. All she wanted to have time alone. She padded through the reeds, as quiet as an owl's wings, when suddenly she bumped into someone. "Hey! Watch i-" She caught herself off.
"Oh, hey Condorclaw.." She murmured.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptyMon 29 Jun 2015 - 12:26

Condorclaw was not paying attention. That wasn't new. Since he had been a kit the newly-named warrior had been a bit spacey, his mind wandering from one topic to the next. He had a lot to put his mind too, and he had been using his new territory-exploring privileges to think about boundaries, StarClan, stuff like that. That, of course, was likely the reason he didn't notice Specklestream until after they had bumped into each other.

"Oh, hey Specklestream." He didn't seem to notice her original indignant tone, bringing himself back from his sort-of-daydreaming to the present. "Sorry, I didn't see you there." If he knew that Specklestream was - or thought she was - hated by the entire clan, he only would have barely known. A quite spaced-out warrior was he.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptyMon 29 Jun 2015 - 14:47

"No, pardon me, I didn't see you there." Specklestream got up. "So, what brings you out here?" She tilted her head.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptyTue 30 Jun 2015 - 14:39

"Oh, just thinking about stuff," he mewed vaguely, though not intentionally. It was just a lot of stuff to parse through. "Are you enjoying being a warrior now?"
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptyTue 30 Jun 2015 - 15:07

"Kind of. I came out here to clear my head." Her ears flattened for a second. "Wanna go hunting?" She smiled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptyThu 2 Jul 2015 - 17:24

"Sure!" Condorclaw smiled as he shook off the shackles of his intellectual self-thinking and concentrated more on what's going on. "After you." He could definitely hunt. Definitely, right? Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptyThu 2 Jul 2015 - 19:54

Specklestream nodded and crouched low. She crept toward a scent of a mouse. The scent became stronger as she approached, and when she was close enough, she pounced and bit into its neck, killing it instantly. She brought it back to where her and Condorclaw were just at and waited for the tom to return.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 15:58

Condorclaw set out to find some prey of his own, and presently came across a shrew. He snuck up on it, then pounced and nipped its neck before it was even aware of another's presence. He picked it up in his jaws and padded back, setting it next to Specklestream's mouse. "Nice catch."
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 16:01

"Thanks." Specestream blushed a bit, hoping Condorclaw didn't see. She looked away and pushed her mouse to Condorclaw's paws.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 12:40

"Hmm?" Condorclaw looked down at the mouse, then back up at Specklestream. "Ohh, I see." Giving her a soft smile, he reciprocated her actions, pushing his shrew towards her paws in turn.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 16:35

Her ears flattened with embarrassment as her face grew redder. "Umm..." She tried to think of something to say. She was a really bad conversation starter. "Uh, how has you day been..?" She sighed. "No! Say something else!" Her face grew even redder. She looked down at the shrew for a moment, then back at Condorclaw. Something about the tom made her sparkle.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 8:48

Condorclaw tipped his head at the abrupt question. "It's been fine, just thinking about a lot of things." He let a few seconds of silence pass before asking a question of his own. "You like me, don't you?" Well, that was blunt, but, unlike some oblivious toms, Condorclaw could at least tell when someone was acting different. This was just the obvious conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 8:55

Specklestream giggled at the question. "I sort of do.."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptyThu 9 Jul 2015 - 7:23

Condorclaw chuckled softly, leaning forward and gently but slightly awkwardly nuzzling Specklestream's shoulder. Just because he could pick up on these kinds of things didn't mean he was good at doing said things. "Well, I sort of like you too."
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) EmptyThu 9 Jul 2015 - 20:13

By now, Specklestream's face was probably as red as a maple leaf in fall. She lovingly licked Comdorclaw's cheek. "Someone wake me up if this is a dream.."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)   A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Peaceful Stroll ( Closed for Fal and I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next