Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 14:47

Falconstar jumped to the top of the Tallrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"

OoC: Please tell me your warrior names and enable my laziness.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Pipitpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4848

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 15:15

ooc; Breezefeather

ic;

Breezepaw walked out from the apprentices den, quick to move to where she would be out of the Clans' view. What could she say? The one thing that the apprentice didn't have much of a kindling for was attention. I know this is my ceremony, but I just don't like everyone staring at me...

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnPipitpawMistwalkerHollowkit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 16:35

OOC: Ashwing

Ashpaw came out to sit under the Tallrock. After moons of training, she would finally be a warrior of WindClan! She almost purred with happiness before her nervousness caught up to her. What would it be like? What would her warrior name be?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 16:39

Icepaw knew this wasn't his ceremony but he still wanted to be there for Ashpaw. As he sat amongst the crowd he saw the worried look on her face and meowed "you'll be fine!" with an encouraging tone.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony VHQrlk5
Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 23:09

OOC: Lightfoot

IC: Lightpaw followed after his denmates, his white pelt well-groomed and all obvious signs and streaks of dust removed. He felt no nervousness at all; he knew he deserved this ceremony. He was used to being stared at, anyway. His white fur meant that he always stuck out in a crowd. Lightpaw padded confidently in front of the gathered cats, looking up at Falconstar with his pale blue eyes.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 16:03

Falconstar beamed down with pride at the three soon-to-be-warriors before continuing. "I am proud to say that we have three apprentices who are ready to become warriors. Ashpaw, Breezepaw, Lightpaw, you have all shown yourselves to be capable apprentices who were quick to learn and eager to defend our clan. I hope you shall continue to do that now that you are warriors. Your new names will be Ashwing, Breezefeather, and Lightfoot." With that, the clan started to cheer for their new warriors, Eaglethorn putting particular emphasis towards Lightfoot.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 16:55

Ashwing sat up with pride as she received her name, and her leader's praise, all doubts forgotten. She glanced over at the other two warriors, Lightfoot and Breezefeather. She was finally a warrior! She purred with satisfaction. I won't let you down, Falconstar. You or WindClan. No matter what has happened in the past, this is my Clan. I am WindClan!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Pipitpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4848

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 17:06

Suddenly freezing somewhat petrified, when Falconstar called her name and quite a few glances directed towards her, she just wanted to run. Looking over to the newly-named Ashwing, a smile was all that the she-cat could muster before the she-cat shifted uncomfortably. Breezefeather looked down at the ground, her silver pelt prickling slightly at the gazes and chants from all of the Clan.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnPipitpawMistwalkerHollowkit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 18:58

Lightfoot's chest puffed in pride. He glanced around at the chanting cats and grinned, looking at the others who had been made warriors with him. He knew Ashwing deserved it. Breezefeather probably dd too, but he didn't know her well. He was pleased to hear his mentor cheering for him.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashpaw, Breezepaw, and Lightpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1