Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a stranger is in riverclan!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

a stranger is in riverclan!!!! Empty
PostSubject: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 11:12

Orbit looked around the forest and the gorge.

"Hello" she yelled "please, is anyone here!"
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 11:57

OOC: Can Sandy and Glade be here, just to join you on your journey?

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 22:04

OOC: sure!

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 4:33

OOC: I'll pm Speckle. And I'll have my RC cat too.

IC: "Orbit, don't call like that. We need to be prepared for a supeprise attack." Sandy growled, though it was hard for her to growl at Orbit. She liked having a companion on her side, other than just Glade. She crouched forward a little bit, then jumped back at the sight of a RiverClan cat.
~
Salmonpaw was on patrol when she heard voices. Orbit? That doesn't sound like a Clan cats name. Salmonpaw thought, and hissed at the new cats. "What are you here for?" She snarled, putting a paw threatingly in front of her. She said, "Go. Now. Or. This. Will. Get. Ugly."

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:15

OOC: Was I summoned?

IC: Glade growled. "I DON'Ttake threats.." She ignored the paw and passed Salmonpaw.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:26

"And I don't take well to rogues threatening my clan's apprentices." The golden warrior padded out from her place in the reeds, her tabby fur glistening in the sunlight. The she-cat had scented them while on patrol, and was most unimpressed at this gathering of rogues. After all those Thunderclan fools marching over their territory, she wasn't feeling too kindly towards intruders.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:28

OOC: Yes. Sorry, I forgot to pm you. And if they do fight, no battle system. No bad injuries.

Salmonpaw looked in full shock that a kit was standing up to an apprentice. She let out a hiss, and leaped onto Glade's back. She clawed her ear, and then ran over to Sandy, biting her on her leg.
~
Sandy ran over to her sister, and yelped in supeprise as Salmonpaw bit her. She hissed and growled, frantically moving her leg, but all that seemed to do was to make Salmonpaw's grip in Salmonpaw's sharp teeth tighter. "Ow! Ow, ow ow! Orbit, help!" Sandy hissed, being broke off by a shrill yowl of pain.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:38

Glade yowled as the bigger cat bit her, then another cat appeared. "This isn't gonna end well...." She ran into a bush, trying to fight off the pain in her torn ear.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:50

Sandy kicked Salmonpaw on her chin as Salmonpaw looked away. Sandy pulled her leg away, and growled at the cats so angrily, she hurt her throat. She limped to Glade, and fell down. "Orbit," Sandy suddenly realized.
~
Salmonpaw was relieved to see a cat there to help, and her jaw bleeding and in horrible pain. "Help me, I tried to save my clan from them..." She gasped, her jaw freakishly moving.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:59

Larchleap barely contained her annoyance by not tossing the little kits off the gorge. The larger warrior stepped over the apprentice in a clearly aggressive stance, a threat to the little rogues.

"I'm being kind to you lot since you're kits, but the next one to lay a paw on this apprentice will end up pawless. Understood? Now get out of our territory before I chase you out myself." She hissed, her tail lashing side to side.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 8:08

Glade heard the threat from the bush she was hiding in. "That doesn't sound kind at all!" She yelled before she ran away.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 11:32

Orbit ran back to the site.

"Sandy,glade!" She yelled " follow me. How far back can you get with your injuries?"

OOC: sorry, kinda forgot about this.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 12:31

"Not far, Orbit run!!" Sandy gasped, then hissed as Salmnopaw bounded into the bushes, threatening their safety.

OOC: I'm in a car, don't blame the shortness.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 12:42

Orbit ran out of the clan territory.

"Are you ok? What happened while I was gone?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 13:27

"That blue Clan cat and her friend attacked us." Sandy gasped. Her leg had stopped bleeding, but it still hurt. Bad. She closed her eyes and let tears of pain stream down her beige cheeks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a stranger is in riverclan!!!!   a stranger is in riverclan!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

a stranger is in riverclan!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next